Chapter 3: Today's gonna be fun.

I walked into the hall and checked the guys rooms, they were all acounted for, so I walked to my study which I used as a library and my cat was there,"Morning Cupcake.", I said to my cat. I walked out and into my kitchen and started to make breakfast for the guys and me. I was cooking bacon when some of the grease bubbled and got my hand, I quickly turned the stove off and rushed to the faucet,"Fucking hell, you bitch!", yes, I yelled at bacon. I heard laughter and turned around, my hand still under the cold water, and saw Alex, Philip, and Mulligan."I love modern women.", Mulligan said a little bit to loud, and then I heard someone fall out a bed. 

 I turned the faucet off and dried my hand on my shorts as I walked over to room two,"Everyone okay?" I lightly knocked on the door and heard a groan, I opened the door and Jefferson was face first on the floor. You being you, you laughed at him, causing Alex and the others come over and also laugh. After Jefferson got up he walked past you four and and muttered something. You went back to the bacon and kept cooking. 

 Now, there are twelve men and you so your plan was to make two plates of bacon, alot of toast, and cut some fruit. Then you remembered an old myth,"Yo, do guys think tomatos are poisonous?", they all looked up at you. "Y-yes.", I thought that was the case so before I asked I hid a tomatoe behind my back. I took a bite of it, and not taste to make sure it's ripe bite, like it was an apple,"OH MY GOD!", the boys were panicking and yelling. I heard alot of people fall out off their beds, then an army of men came into the room, all half asleep. "What's happening?", George sounded so irritated then they saw my tomato.

 After a lot of chaos and laughing,from you, you explained that tomatos were fine. They all settled down and waited for breakfast while you cooked. You know those kitchens where a part of the wall is taken out make a window sort of thing? You had one of those so you could see the guys and they could see you, which also ment you could hear them. Some of their conversations were really funny and you'd let out a giggle but for the most part it was personal stuff. Then I heard Philip,"Hey! You never told us your name." "(First Name), that's my name!". Then they started talking about me, I heard alot of flatery and how I can be a bit bossy, they aren't wrong. I started setting the table since I completed my breakfast task.

 I walk to the living room and stand at the door way,"Breakfast's ready." I turned around and sat down. Everyone talked amoungst themselves, I just sat eating my toast and fruit. That's when Cupcake walks in,"Cupcake, come on!". Now, the boys haven't met your cat so they thought you were talking to one of them... I got up and into the kitchen with my cat and I just left alot of confused men. After Cupcake was fed I returned and looked at the silent men. "What?", I was slightly confused, then Lafayette spoke up,"Who is 'Cupcake'?". You pointed at your cat as she walked out of the kitchen. A wave of sighs came out of the guys.

 After you cleaned up you went walked into the hallway to grab two measuring tapes, two pencils, and a note pad. After breakfast you convinced Mulligan to help you measure the boys so you could make clothing for them... look, you needed to warm up for the day of work you'd be having. Today's gonna be fun.

------------------------------

 How you doin' Cupcake? I thought that was just a funny bit I could throw in, anyway! Wanna request a book? I'll respond to comment, so don't be shy! And with that, my Ghouls and Ghosts, do not throw away your shot!

~GhostyGirl666