Chapter 4: She's really good at singing.

I was currently measuring Jefferson while Mulligan got George. As I finished Jefferson I called Philip up and started, that's when George told Mulligan to measure him again for the third time, and as I was yelling at George to let Mulligan be I had to walk in front of Philip-still holding the measuring tape around his waist-when my hand drooped down. I didn't realize it-since I was yelling at George-but Philip, and alot the guys, saw where my hand drooped down to. I had been yelling at George then he noticed where my other hand was and just gave in. I walked behind Philip again and redid the measuring tape and everyone was quite. Philip was looking Alex right in the eye with a 'stop-thinking-that' look, Alex responded with a 'what-would-I-be-thinking-about-son' smirk, or simply a smirk. I finished up and called up Alex, Mulligan finilly moved on from George and called up Lafayette, soon I had all my numbers. "Thank you all, hm, most of you for being patient and cooperative.", I shot George a death glare.

 As I was now working on clothes,

 "So Philip,", everyone was going to to tease lil' ol' Philip," how you doin'?". "I-I'm doing perfectly fine, thank you very much!", he answered a little to quickly for it to seem reasonable. "I think someones a little happy about what happened." "Pa!". Oh boy, to bad you were taking your time with clothes. What a shame. Philip started to yell about how it was Georges fault and he scofted,"I mean, I guess it is.", Lee agreed with Philip. "Thank you!" "But you could've told her that her hand was going south." "Lee!". Yep, 'fun'.

 About three or four hours later of arguing and sewing you came back with a bunch of clothes. "I'm back with clothe-" "Just admit it Philip!" "No, I wil-" "What's going on?" I set the clothes down. "N-nothing!", Philip flushed an assortment of pinks. You hummed while looking at your list and started tossing clothes at people. "If there's a problem take it up with complaint department.", you held up a trash can and set it down. "I'm going to shower and get dressed, I've made a list of things you can do if you get bored.", you handed it Washington,"Your in charge, if anyone bothers you tell me later.". You walked into your room to grab a change of clothes, but before you walked into the bathroom Mulligan ran up to you,"What do we do with our 'old' clothes?" "Put them on a chair, I'll get them later. Now go change!", you said as you closed and locked the door, this time I actually don't want people coming into the same room as me.

The boys perspective, Alexander's Point of View:

 So now (Your Name) is taking a shower and we've all changed, I think my new clothes are the best. A white t-shirt, as she calls them, with 'A. Ham.' embroidered on it, and a pair of jeans. I liked it, simple but neat. I walked over to Philip so I could continue teasing my son," So you going to court her?", he let out a small yelp since I did sneak up on him,"Alexander, behave.", Washigton was next to me holdind her list,"Come on, I just wanna tease my boy." "The list says  not to bother me, you bothering Philip is bothering me. Stop.", if he wasn't a higher rank then me... I heard Jefferson laugh at me,"Ha, eat it Hamilton!" "Jefferson you're bothering me.", Washington warned. Jefferson finally for once in his to long of an afterlife shut up. It's been about six minutes and we've done everything on the list , then I heard singing. "You guys hear that?" "Yeah, what is it?" "(Your Name) maybe?", we stopped talking and just listened.

"Hmm Hm Hmmhm hm hmmm, how does a ragtag ,volunteer army in need of a shower, somehow defeat a global superpower?", she sounds so nice,"To think that'll be my boys wife.", I got hit on the backside of my head by Washington. We were all still amazed, she's really good at singing.

-------------------

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this funny little filler chapter! Did you see my Friends reference? This books been alot of fun writing-I've been working on it and descided to stack up on a few chapters before releasing it, so now you can leave requests and comments and whatnot. i fyou want to keep up with the book consider following me, and now my Ghouls and Ghosts, do not throw away your shot!

~GhostyGirl666

*cough*Go-check-out-my-other-books*cough* What was that? Nothing.