Chapter 8: This Convention will be Fun

Somehow Aaron, in the flood of men, got swept into my trunk. These damn men. I got him into the main car and I got into the drivers seat and headed off to the hotel we'd be staying at. I had to rent out so many rooms but at some point the boys'll pay me back...with the nonexistent money they have. Damnit. I drove over to the center of New York and pulled into a parking lot,"Out.", they all jumped out-George stumbled out and Lee got pushed out of the car-and started unpacking,"Guys, I get the bet is going but you can just be yourselves.", they all looked at me, then each other, then some of the guys (George, Lee, Thomas f*cking Jefferson) dropped what they were carrying,"Hey, hey, hey! Woah, be careful! My stuff is in there!", I rushed over and picked the bags up.

 I sorted out the rooms again and said they were free to switch if they wanted or just stay in the room the whole convention. When I got into my room Philip and John were talking and Thomas found the mini fridge. I set my bags down and walked out to the car to grab two manikins for costumes. As I walked into the room and set my stuff up Herc walked in to talk to John but stopped once he saw my Violet Evergarden cosplay (If you don't watch Violet Evergarden I HIGHLY suggest it-there is blood and a wee bit of a dark theme here and there but it's rather cute and funny as well and could make you cry.)

 After talking and further explaining I set up everyones original outfits and let them change into them. I waited maybe a half hour and walked back into the room to see a great enough display I had to get my phone out and record it. I saw this:

 Philip was sitting down looking horrified along with Aaron, Samuel was sitting on the bed upside down looking bored, George was trying to catch Thomas who took his cape and crown, Alex was wearing Herc pants and Herc was talking about how he'd still need them, Washington was trying to calm Lee down because Lafayette had probably said something since he was praising himself in French, Madison was reading and I was laughing.

 "Guys.", I yelled over everyone,"I need to change to.", they all filled out, Alex gave Herc his pants and George got his cape and crown back, and I changed into my cosplay. I stepped out holding my bag filled with repair supplies, water, some food, and everything else I need. "One rule for today guys.", they all looked up at me,"Don't harras anyone, that includes being a bother to people, understood.", they all nodded and followed me. God, this convention will be fun.

----------------

 Heya, we hit over 500 reads, thank chu for reading this book where the plot is everywhere and half the time I have to reread previous chapters because I confuse myself.

~GhostyGirl666

July 29, 2018

[UPDATE]

Hey, I'm thinking of writing a new book and I have three ideas! This is just a sort of...voting thing I supose? Anywho, my ideas are the following so feel free to vote~!

-Creepypasta (I already have one thats been completed)

-FNAF (might be fun, right?)

-Not a specific name but a (not the anime-sorry) fairy tale thing? *noise one makes when shrugging*

Just a fun little thing, ya know, welp...hope you enjoyed this chapter from past me (wrote it like...a week ago? Week and a half?)!