Chapter 7: This'll be the death of me.

"Hey guys, you might want to pause the bet...", I yelled over their yelling causing them to stop,"Wait what? Why!?", Lee asked-looking upset,"I have a thing going on that's exactly three days, we could wai-" "NO! I mean *ahem*, no. This'll be the ultimate test!", I paused and smirked,"Okay-I think I've decided the winners prizes.", everyone looked excited to finally get an answer,"The winners get...", they almost started up again when I said,"the winners get to do anything they want with me for a day, let's call it...'A Day with (Your Name)', deal?" "You...you sure about that? You want to rephrase anything or try to say it again?", Washington asked while looking quite nervous,"Uhm, no? That's the prize, nothing wrong with it.", he sighed and walked away when I heard everyone say (screech),"DEAL!".

 I started packing when I heard a knock on my door,"Come in!", I yelled,"Oh, hey (Your Name).", I looked over my shoulder to see Philip and Herc,"So where exactly are we going?", they both asked. I explained a cosplay is like dressing up and talking with people who like what you like...in costume,"So are we wearing anything?", Philip piped in,"Um...oh! Since Hamilton is a musical, a popular one at that, you could go in your 'normal' clothes.", I suggested. I looked over my shoulder expecting to see a gidy Herc and I flustered Philip but they were booking it to the living room,"Ugh, adorable.".

2 days later:

 "GUYS GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE CAR!", I yelled through the house, the bet started today and they knew it. I blinked and when I opened my eyes they were running to the car...Samuel looked half asleep still holding a pillow and walking to the car, aw. I packed their original clothes in one of my sketch suit cases since they'd fit,"Everyone here?" "Yea-wait, where's Aaron?", oh. My. God. This'll be the death of me.

----------

Sorry for the short ass chapter-I've had writers block for a good while and just got back from a mini family vacation, anyway-I have another Hamilton book out if you'd like to check that out. It's longer then this and definetly my favourite out of these two Hamilton books so go check it out: So This is College [Hamilton x Reader]. My Ghouls and Ghosts, you know the drill-do not throw away your shot!

~GhostyGirl666

A/N: I'd actually like to dedicate this chapter to Sarah__woods, thanks for commenting-I love reading them! With that, thanks for reading!