- 29 -

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement as he then took a seat on the small stool next to the hospital's bed

Yoongi nodded his head in agreement as he then took a seat on the small stool next to the hospital's bed. He looked up at me looking at me even though I was staring ahead, feeling uncomfortable.

"So, when you left to go out. Yoona called me. She said she was coming over, she had mentioned bringing someone along. But at the time I didn't think much of it. So when I saw that you were taking too long I decided to go check for myself where you were. When I opened the door, she was stood there. I ignored her and going to leave but she didn't let me leave and kept stalling for some reason. A little later when you opened the door. She fucking kissed me out of the blue, I didn't even have enough time to process the situation, when I saw you shut the door. I freaked out and pushed her off, then ran after you. I never meant to hurt you Jimin she forced me into something I never agreed upon. I don't even like her. I only ever loved you Jimin. I swear to god I would do anything to prove myself, just please don't push me away. I want you and only you Jimine." Yoongi finished sobbed while trembling.

I could only sit there, motionless. Why did I ever question him all he's ever done is good to me, and this is how I repay him. How could I ever, not trust him? I needed to stop letting my mind control me and let my heart take over for once.

"H-how did I get here?" I stuttered out. Looking at him anxiously. I could see him visibly tense up as he looked around the hospital room.

"You- I- um." Yoongi looked like he didn't have the ability to remember that moment or speak of it.I reached out a shaky hand, which he grabbed a hold of gently.

"Please Yoongi," I spoke tenderly, as the boy then stared down at our hands, making me tighten my grip, to reassurance him. He gave me an innocent look, as he cleared his throat.

"Jimin, you ran away from me... from me. I felt like I got stabbed in the heart with a hundred knifes. I ended up running after you anyways. When I finally reached you, you- you passed out, Jimin. Thank god I got there before you could hit the ground. I luckily caught you. Then after that, someone helped me call an ambulance, and that's how we're here." Yoongi ended seeming a little uncomfortable as he shifted a little in his seat. It looked like something was still bothering him or was he waiting for me to talk? Maybe I should finally apologize for my mistakes we can make amends before I end up leaving permanently from this world.

"Yoongi look, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I should have not ran away like that. I should have just stayed and talked things out with you. Please forgive me I'm really sorry." I tried pleading, getting up to sit, as a whimper left my lips. Yoongi ended up moving forward a bit just in case I needed help. I smiled in response as he took his seat again, cracking a little smile back.

"I'm fine Yoongi I'm just a little sore," I said. Yoongi nodded in response, looking around for second like he still had something on his mind weighing him down.

"You know you can ask me anything you want Yoongi. I won't kill you." I chuckled light heartily. He looked a little taken aback from being caught. He then started to rub his nape in embarrassment, accompanied by a small blush on the apples of his cheeks. Then his features turned kind of serious, as though he finally had the confidence to speak.

"I-um, I was just wondering why you didn't feel safe enough to tell me you have... cancer?" He said brokenly and somewhat disappointed. I sighed and looked at him as the truth seeped in, leaving a small ache in my chest.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I just didn't want to burden you in any way. I've been being pretty nosy in your life, and I already dropped a huge responsibility on you with Taemin and I just couldn't... I just didn't want it to seem like I depend on you so much, and seem like I'm weak in front of you." I stumbled out, my mind feeling confuse. Also feeling so bad for all of Yoongi's suffering.

"That's bullshit Jimin, Taemin is just as much of a responsibility for me, as he is yours, he's our son, not just yours. You can depend as much as you need on me, just like I depend on you for my source of happiness. You don't need to be afraid to show yourself to me, as you are. I'll love you no matter what. I'm sorry, if it didn't seem like I projected that essence of safety for you. Please forgive me." Yoongi responded tears starting to dry on his cheeks. As he brought his other hand to place onto of mine, which still held his other hand.

I was overwhelmingly grateful, that tears of joy started to fall. I nodded my head a little in response of understanding.

He loved me, he really did. I thought as he moved closer to plant a small kiss on my temple. I laid back down scooting over to make room for him, he must be exhausted from all the events that had taken place. He got the message, hesitantly he stood up. I pulled his arm to lead him towards me, to lay down alongside me. He faced my side profile, as I just stared up at the plain ceiling, my eyelids feeling heavy as they fluttered shut. I felt him starting to brush through my hair, untangling the knots, slowly lulling me to sleep. He moved in, to place a small peck on top my head before I completely dozed off.

I wish we could stay like this forever, forget the world around us and just falling into each other's embrace, knowing we will be safe and sound.

][🥂][Love Jazmin][🥂][