- 13 -

I ended up at a small modern house that stood two story high

I ended up at a small modern house that stood two story high. I was wearing my normal outside get up, not showing much. I walked up to the wooden door, and rang the bell. A few seconds later it opened up, revealing a messy hair looking man, wearing only grey sweats and a loose white t-shirt.

"Jimin your here." Yoongi said while yawning.

"Yeh I need to go, so I wrote everything down on a piece of paper and it's in the bag, and again thank you so much." I stated while handing over the bag, and transferring Taemin into Yoongi's arms. Placing a quick kiss to Taemin, and mumbling "be a good boy". I backed up looking at Yoongi again.

"Ok that's fine." Yoongi finished fast before I ran off waving bye.

+¥+

I soon arrived at the medium size cafe, with the words "Blue Moon Cafe" written on the top. I removed my mask followed by my hood with the only remaining article, my black cap. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The bell above me chimed, notifying the insiders that someone has entered. I took a glance around and it was empty. I saw someone at the front counter cleaning some supplies. I started to walk towards them.

"Sorry were closed at the moment, we will be opening shortly." The guy with the pink locks and broad shoulders stated. I forgot to check if it was actually open. I'm such and idiot why didn't I check before I entered.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. I was just here to apply for the job opening, the one in the article. Sorry." I spoke out, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, your here for the job?" I looked up towards the guy, who turned around to face me smiling.

I nodded and he exited from the counter area to walk towards me. I could tell he was scanning me up and down, but then he shook out of his trance forcing to continue smiling at me.

"We really need a extra hand around here so don't leave. Have you ever worked this kind of job before?" He asked.

"Yeh I have." I replied fast.

"Great your hired!" He exclaimed looking excited.

"What really I don't need to do anything else?" I asked confused.

"Nope it's fine. You'll be handling the orders and helping out with making them as well, if that's fine with you?"

"Yeh it's fine, when will I be starting?"

He threw me an apron and replied "Now!" Smiling after. I looked up from the apron.

"Ok..but I didn't catch your name." I stated, a little puzzled.

"Neither did I, but I'm Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin." He said quickly walking back to the counter.

"Oh nice to meet you Jin hyung, I'm Park Jimin." I say politely, making eye contact.

"Park Jimin? Huh? Interesting." He answered for some reason.

"Yeh..." I trail off confused a little.

"Oh, have I seen you before you look familiar your name sounds familiar too." He finally spoke up.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][