- 14 -

"Um, I'm not really sure, I just moved here recently from Busan," I answered

"Um, I'm not really sure, I just moved here recently from Busan," I answered. Jin took a good look at me over again, I think, trying to recall something, but I guess he gave up.

"Maybe I'll remember later or something, whatever. Let's get to work, we're going to open up soon." Jin remarked. As he started to walk behind the counter cleaning up and assembling things.

ㄴㄱ

The day went smoothly, their cafe seems to be pretty popular, it was fun to hang out with Jin and his husband Namjoon also the other staff members.

"Tomorrows Sunday so you don't need to come in!" Jin yelled as I was at the doors to leave. I smiled back giving a thumbs up.

"Great!" I yelled back. Leaving soon after.

+JIN's POV

The day was over and Jimin and the other staff members left, leaving only me and Namjoon. We both grabbed some coffee to sit and talk for a while before we head home.

"Hey Babe," I started, grabbing his attention.

"Yeh Hun." He replied back.

"Do you remember that short kid, we just hired today, Park Jimin. Does he look familiar to you?" I asked. I noticed Namjoon thinking for a moment. Then suddenly his eyes shot open in realization.

"Wait a minute. Park Jimin right?" I nodded as he continued to think for quite a while. Finally he broke the silence by slamming his hands hard on the table almost causing a dent. Startling me in the process.

"Do you remember my friend Min Yoongi from high school? (I nod knowing very well) Well, I think he looks a lot like his Jiminie, don't you think?" Realization dawns on me hard as those words left Namjoon's mouth.

Does he really mean that Park Jimin, that Yoongi broke? Then he suddenly disappeared and hasn't been seen since or heard of. Namjoon looked at me knowing we were thinking the same thing.

"I feel bad for the boy. He was such a sweetheart but he just had to fall in the claws of a tiger, like Yoongi." I said shaking my head a little.

"Don't act like you didn't fall for a jerk as well, I was his friend once. You know, but true. Yoongi was a rude person when we were in high school, it was all because of his alcoholic mother though." Namjoon tried to reason.

"Even if it was because of his mother, He didn't need to channel her actions into anger at others. He lost everything because of his stubborn attitude. He was so overprotective of Jimin because he was the only good thing going for him at that time, but losing him was like half of his soul was torn away from him. Do you remember how he acted when Jimin left him?" I replied sternly.

"Yeh, I remember really well, It's because of him I have this scar on my arm. He actually stabbed me with a soju bottle after smashing it on the ground, just because I wouldn't leave him alone. I was just concerned about him, Is it really that bad to check on your friend to see if they're alive, after locking themselves up for weeks?" Namjoon tried to explain holding back his tears. I moved closer to him and wiped the tear that fell. I kissed his cheek, tracing over the scar on his arm gently and placing a small peck on it.

"It's ok Namjoon, It's in the past. It's because of you that Yoongi got a hold of himself, remember." I tried to comfort him. He fell into my touch resting his head on my chest as I brushed through his hair.

"But he won't talk to me, anymore, he pushed me away because he feels guilty for hurting me, but I've told him so many times that I forgive him." Namjoon hiccups as I pulled him more closer.

"Namjoon, listen to me! You did nothing wrong, It's up to Yoongi now, you don't need to hurt yourself about things you don't control. Now forget about him just like you have done, until now. Please, I don't want to go back to those days again." I tried to get my point across. Namjoon sat back up and looked at me, not moving his deep gaze away from my eyes. He jolted forward hugging me tightly.

"I love you, don't ever forget that Seokjin!" Namjoon said backing away placing a kiss on my cheek. I started to blush.

"I love you too, Namjoon!" I mumbled back, shyly.

"But why do you think he's suddenly back?" I realized out of the blue. The words leaving my mouth with out thinking twice.

"If I knew, I would tell you wouldn't I." Namjoon shot back smugly.

"It's a rhetorical question you dumbass!" I yelled slapping his arm, He smirked back at me and leaned in to gently place a kiss on my plump lips. He's lucky I love him even though he was a jerk at first.

"I know baby. How about we head on home hmm?" He says softly at first then smirks at the end. I roll my eyes at him, then grab his hand making a run for the car.

][🥂][Love Sugar][🥂][