"Everything you touch surely dies"

Thank you for 100 reads!!!!! :) make sure you vote and other then that enjoy the story!

3rd person

The next morning lance woke up to hear the humming of hunk, he was humming let her go. The song he sang last night. Curiosity filled lance, how did he hear that song? Did hunk listen to such a depressing song back on earth?

Lance stood up from his bed and made his way towards the noise
That he had assumed was hunk. Once reached lance forced a smile on his freckly face, hunk turned and was shocked. Yes hunk didn't know lance had freckles, back at the garrison he would always get up earlier then hunk to put on make up and then jump back into bed. "Hey hunk, where did you hear that song?"

"Oh I heard it last night, I didn't get to see who was singing since they were gone before I could get to them, I hope there alright"

"Oh okay, cool..."

"Why you ask?"

"Nothing, it's fine, I'm fine"

Lance left the room, anxiety filled him, who else heard him sing? Omg why was hunk looking at me strangely?? Did I not put on make up this morning? I DIDN'T PUT MAKE UP ON! he saw my freckles FUCK!

Lance then bolted to his room, before any other of the Castle residents could see him. With only a few seconds before he heard most likely shiro and Allura talking, he had made it to his room, just before they were destined to collide.

Lance carried on his normal morning routine and showed up for breakfast a half an hour later then the others. No one noticed the boys entrance however a sentence from Keith catches his attention. "Did you guys hear the singing last night, it was truly beautiful.."

"Yeh I haven't heard a voice like that since the garrison, um what was the performer called, crystal something"

Lance had to chime in. "Crystal meth?"
"Shut up lance!" Allura, Shiro, Keith,Pidge and Hunk said at once. The others he understood but Hunk... he didn't understand why Hunk told him to shut up.

"Okay" lance stood up and left the table, tears threatening to fall but was slowly blinked away, not to be seen for another few days.