Love?

Why do good people fall in love with people who's just going to hurt them?

Think about pain. Think about how the entire universe could break up into tiny pieces with a swish of a moment. Think about how your all alone right now, you'll look around, and you'll stare at the phone in your lap and realise, and you'll realise no one cares. No one gives two shits about you, no one cares if your breathing or not. No one cares. And I think that's the scary part, that no matter how hard you try, no matter how long you'll sit there debating weather or not anyone cares, you know deep down, that it's only ever been you, and yourself only.

And, to that statement there's a theory of truth to it, because when you actually need someone. They're never there. Not when your crying your heart out due to the fact that everyone you love is slowly leaving you, not when the act of faith is slowly disappearing from your clutches. Like sand once picked up, you have a fist of it one moment, the next is dancing in the wind leaving you behind. Because, unlike sand, people, people are usually very different. They would: stay, they would laugh, they would scream, they would argue, they would smile, they would cry, and they'll put themselves in so much pain until they break. Until they snap. Until their body is fighting its way to the surface due to the fact that they've been drowning in pain for so long.

So back to the question, why do good people fall in love with people who's going to hurt them? Well, as human beings we allow ourselves to receive the love we think we deserve.

It's not like, we chose to love the people we do, it's not like we wanted to feel a sense of agony no matter how hard we're swimming towards the surface, no matter how hard there struggling. They just can't breath, until they receive an amount of affection best fitted. Because, over time, love hurts you til the extent that you don't believe you deserve the love you receive.

Recieving and giving commonly mistsken for lies and truths, who cares right? In the end we're just going to get hurt.

Tick, tick, tick, tock