Chapter Five: Kyoshi Island

"You have no idea where you're going do you?" Sokka asked, as we flew for what seemed like for ever.

"Well I know it's near water." Aang replied. Water literally everywhere.

"I guess we're getting close then." Sokka mocked.

"Yeah, I think I see it." I added, Sokka grined, while Aang looked confused.

"That's great Aang I heard Katara say to Aang showing her his marbles trick.

"But you're not even looking anymore."

"That's great!" Katara said more lively that time looking at him.

"But I'm not doing it anymore." Aang replied like he was about to get sad.

"Stop bugging her Airhead, you need to give girls space when they do their sowing." Sokka said laying back.

"What does me being a girl have to do with sowing?" Katara asked in her upset tone.

"Simple: girls are better at fixing pants than guys. And guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that. It's just the natural order of things." Sokka replied like there was no problem.

"Hey Katara, Aang, I have a important announcement to make; I can't save the world because I'm a Girl! I might be raised by nuns but you're saying, leave all the fun stuff to the boys." I scoffed, Aang and Katara all laughed.

"Yeah, all done with your pants! And look what a great job I did!" Katara said throwing his ripped pants back at him.

"Wait, I was just kidding, I can't wear these, Katara, please!" Sokka's desperation just made me mockingly laugh, but it all stopped when I saw Sokka blushing.

"Relax Sokka, where we're going you don't need any pants." Aang said pulling Appa down.

"I don't like the sound of that." I remarked as I folded my arms with an uncomfortable feeling.

                                ~*~

"We just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we be getting a little more flying done before we camp out." Sokka suggested as we landed on Kyoshi Island.

"He's right, we need to get to the North Pole as soon as possible, and stopping when ever we feel like it ain't gonna help." I added as I put my hands on my hips.

"But Appa's tired already. Aren't you boy?" Aang asked bugging Appa, who didn't reply. "I said. Aren't you boy?" Aang repeated with the same nudge only this time he just groaned.

"Yeah that was real convincing. Still hard to argue with a ten ton magical monster." Sokka remarked.

"Look!-" Aang shouted but I started walking away, I had to deal with this all the time back a hundred years ago.

I started walking down the road when I realized I wasn't too far from the town. I could see the statue of Kyoshi.

Just when I was about to go back, two women jumped behind me and knocked me to the ground and at the same time tying ropes around my hands.

"Let go!" I shouted before they blind folded me.

                                ~*~

"You four have some explaining to do!"

"And if you don't answer all our questions, we're throwing you back in the water with the Unagi." We heard a man and woman say.

"Show yourself cowards!" Sokka shouted in the air.

They took our blind folds off to see, the Kyoshi warriors.