Chapter Seven: Captured

"This is bad. This is really bad." I frantic as we were flying that night, looking for Zuko's ship.

"Calm down, Gyawa, will find them. We have to." Aang replied.

"This is all my fault, if we had all gone-"

"You don't know that."

"You don't know that. Argh! Why does everything mess up all the time?!" I shouted in the air.

~Zhao POV~

"Admiral, the traitors have been dealt with. What now, sir?" The captain asked me, as I glared at the rising sun.

"Now, we follow the trail of failure." I replied, with my back to him. I knew if I found the Prince, I found the Avatar. For now.

~Zuko POV~

"Let us out of here, you scarred freak!" Sokka shouted at me.

But I had no intention of doing so, they were the leverage I needed for the Avatar to come to me.

"As soon as Gyawa finds you, she'll make you wish you hadn't been born!" Katara snarled, as she struggled in her chains.

I told the guards to tie her legs and hands, I knew better than let a Waterbender free like that.

"As soon as she finds me, she'll wish she wouldn't have been born. You're bait, nothing more!" I hissed at them.

"That's what you think! She'll defeat you, you ponytailed bastard!"

"Who you calling ponytail? look in the mirror, you Water Tribe peasant!" I shouted back to Sokka.

"You're an angry boy, who's going to live alone the rest of his life!-" I heard Katara shout as I closed the door on them.

"Are you sure about this, Nephew?" Uncle asked me as we now stood in the hallway.

"More sure of it than anything, Uncle." I walked out to the deck. I knew now I just had to wait.

~Gyawa POV~

By now it was day time, we had been looking all night. I was still freaking out.

"Look!" Aang shouted as he pointed at the ship I needed to see.

"Good, now let's get them back!" I said, clenching fists.

"Take Appa in fast." I ordered as we approached.

There was nothing when we landed. No soldiers, no Zuko.

"This is bad." I almost whispered to Aang as we kept our stances.

"Let's just get them out of here." He replied.

"I don't think that's going to be so easy." I snarled back.

We started walking down to the prison hold, it was dead silent.

Just when we were rather far from the second door, it shut behind us.

We looked back in front of us to see Firebenders.

"What do we do now?" Aang asked, as we held out our staffs.

"Keep going! We still need to find Katara, and Sokka." I shouted back as we blocked their fire blasts.

I struck a huge air wall at them and let myself through.

Meanwhile Aang used an air ball to get through.