Kidnapped - Alternate Ending (Murdoc)

This is an alternate ending to the chapter I did where MacGyver's sibling gets kidnapped by Murdoc but instead, they don't die.

This will start off right when the reader wakes up in the warehouse so just a head up. Also, someone suggested that I use p/n for pronoun to keep it gender neutral so that's what I did :D

You finally woke up.

You were in a completely different room.

You looked around yourself and saw that no one was in the room with you.

You tried to stand up but then you realized that you were tied down on a metal chair.

Your arms and legs were tightly tied down with a rope, preventing you from moving.

Out of all people, why does this happen to me?

You examined the room and saw that there was a large window at the front and beyond that was what looked like the inside of an old warehouse.

You heard a door open behind you and you turned around to see that it was Murdoc.

"So you've finally awoken! You did just in time!" he exclaimed as he walked over to stand next to you.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about?" you nervously asked.

Right after you asked that question, you heard a door open from the front of the warehouse and through the window you saw Angus run over.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" he asked, a worried look on his face and his hands on the window.

Before you could respond, Murdoc replied for you instead.

"P/n's fine MacGyver! See?" he said with a chuckle.

"I wasn't asking you! Now let p/n go!" Angus demanded.

"Now that is not going to happen! You see, I really do fancy seeing your corpse but first I would love to have some fun! Starting by making you suffer! What better way to do that than for you to watch y/n in pain!" Murdoc exclaimed as he broke into laughter.

That didn't sound fun.

"What are you going to do to p/n?!" Angus asked.

"You'll see! But first, I must take some safety measures!" Murdoc replied as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small device with a few buttons. He pushed one of them and in less than a second, about ten red dot lasers were pointed at Angus, "Just have to make sure you won't go anywhere! If you do try running away, these snipers will shoot you and trust me, both you AND y/n will be dead!"

There was no possible way Angus could think his way out of this. If he tried to escape, he would certainly be shot dead.

"It's going to be okay y/n! I'll get us out of this!" Angus yelled as he stood frozen in place.

"Oh MacGyver, don't lie to p/n! We both know very well that you and your intelligent little brain won't save you or your sibling this time!"  Murdoc laughed.

"I'm tired of this! Please just let me go!" you interrupted.

Murdoc turned to you and gave you a bone chilling grin.

"I have something else in mind!" he responded.

"Then what are you going to do?!" you asked.

"As I stated before, what better way to make your big brother suffer than to have him watch you in pain?" Murdoc laughed.

You began to panic.

You immediately started frantically squirming against the ropes that were holding you down.