Traveling Back To 2018

Kamiko pov

I was walking home from school today that it was the same usual bickering all over again.

'Where is your mom?'

'Did your dad scare her away?'

'Is she unworthy to be happy with you around?'

I never want to be apart of those bullies that interfere in me and my dad's business. Only I sense from them is hate or jealousy for having such a great duelist of a single parent like myself. When I reached home, I open the door to see no one was here and sometimes my dad could go hang around with his friends. I place my bookbag to the side and went to the kitchen to see a note saying,'Kamiko- Chan, I went to go with my friends somewhere not too far from home. I'll be back tomorrow. Promise, daddy.' Yeah. I defiantly known from the start since I was 3 years old when he started doing this habit. I then ate me some lunch and went to go in the living room and watch television. My favorite cartoon is 'Adventure Time'. While watching that I notice my dad's card that was XYZ Dragon he had in his card deck was left here. Did he forget to bring it with him? It was very special to him and he even gave it to a friend of his. I wonder who? As I picked up the card a spark flow through my body as purple/gray rays filled the room. A portal was forming as it seemed to be sucking me in. Where the heck is this thing even going to take me!? I'm more terrified when I couldn't hold on to the sofa when I got sucked inside to black out.

Leave a like and comment if you want to see more. I hope your enjoying it.