Dark Presence

Yuto Pov

I'm out patrolling for not being notice from being apart of these people in they're dimension compare to mine. I certainly have something going on that doesn't seem right at all. It feels like a dark presence is somewhere around from what's going to happen in this dimension then in the other 2 dimensions I learned about. Only thing to worry about now is that I have Kamiko to look after and she's too young to be involve into this situation. Somehow, I can see in her eyes whenever we discuss something she lits up or remains silent in her own function and I don't blame her. She isn't like any other kid from what I have heard. I suddenly saw a girl with two pink bunheads on her head running with a duel disk that she was being chased by 4 guys. Whats going on? I think I should follow them and see if I could help her out. I hurry down to follow the girl and those 4 duelist that followed her as she didn't had the urge to go against this guy.

"Will you just leave me alone?" She asked.

"Not until I challenge you for a duel." He grinned.

I then came in to get apart of this conversation saying, "I hope i'm not interrupting." 

"And...you are?" She asked.

"Someone on a very special mission. A mission that I will complete no matter what." I replied.

"Yeah, that's great and all. But can't you see we're in the middle of something? We're about to duel." He stated.

I revealed my duel disk and said," Yes, we are." I grinned under my mask as my duel disk was set to duel Shingo.

"Let's duel!" We both said. 

Featured Duel: Yuto vs. Shingo Sawatari

At the start of the Duel, the Field Spell Card "Haunted Demon Den" is activated, as per the rules of an Action Duel.

Turn 1: Shingo

Shingo Normal Summons "Underworld Knight Eidos" (800/1000). Next, he gets an Action Card, "Haunted Missile", and activates it, inflicting 1000 damage to Yuto (Yuto 4000 → 3000). Shingo activates the effect of "Eidos", which allows him to Tribute Summon once in addition to his Normal Summon/Set the turn it is Normal Summoned; he Tributes "Eidos" to Tribute Summon "Demon Emperor Angmar" (2400/1000). Upon being Tribute Summoned, the effect of "Angmar" activates, allowing Shingo to banish one Spell Card from his Graveyard to activate that card's effect. He banishes "Haunted Missile", inflicting 1000 more damage to Yuto (Yuto 3000 → 2000). Shingo Sets 1 card.

Turn 2: Yuto

Yuto gets an Action Card, "Haunted Legend Pair Card 1", but is unable to activate it, since that card requires another corresponding Action Card to be activated. Yuto Sets 2 cards and activates them right away, since he has no Trap Cards in his Graveyard; he activates two copies of "Phantom Knights Shade Brigandine", which Special Summon themselves as Level 4 monsters in Defense Position (DEF 800). Yuto overlays his two Level 4 monsters to Xyz Summon "Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon" (2500/2000), and activates its effect right away, detaching its two Overlay Units to halve the ATK of "Angmar" ("Angmar": ATK 2400 → 1200) and increase its own ATK by the same amount ("Dark Rebellion": ATK 2500 → 3700). "Dark Rebellion" attacks and destroys "Angmar" (Shingo 4000 → 1500). Upon the destruction of "Angmar", Shingo activate his face-down "Dark Advance", Tribute Summoning the destroyed "Angmar" back from his Graveyard. Yuto Sets 1 card.

Turn 3: Shingo

Shingo gets an Action Card. He Tributes his Tribute Summoned "Angmar" to Tribute Summon "Underworld Emperor Erebus" (2800/1000). Upon its Tribute Summon, the effect of "Erebus" activates; Shingo sends "Emperor's Freezing Air" and "Emperor's Lava Attack" from his Deck to the Graveyard to return "Dark Rebellion" to Yuto's Extra Deck. Next, he activates the effect of "Emperor's Freezing Air", banishing itself and "Emperor's Lava Attack" from his Graveyard to destroy Yuto's face-down "Phantom Knights Tomb Shield". Shingo attacks Yuto directly with "Erebus", but Yuto activates "Phantom Knights Dark Gauntlet" from his hand; since he controls no cards, Yuto Special Summons "Dark Gauntlet" as a Level 4 monster in Defense Position (DEF 600); furthermore, its DEF increases by 300 for each "Phantom Knights" card in his Graveyard ("Dark Gauntlet" DEF 600 → 1500). A replay occurs, and Shingo attacks "Dark Gauntlet" with "Erebus", activating the Action Card "Haunted Lance", which increases the ATK of "Erebus" by 500 and allows it to inflict piercing battle damage ("Erebus" ATK 2800 → 3300). "Erebus" destroys "Dark Gauntlet" (Yuto 2000 → 200). Shingo Sets 1 card. At the end of the turn, the ATK of "Erebus" returns to normal ("Erebus" ATK 3300 → 0000).

After I finished the duel they scrammed off as I looked over at someone that looked at lot like Ruri. 

"Thank you, for saving me Yuya." She smiled as I raise an eyebrow.  Seems like I reminded her of someone else and I have to get back to Shin and Kamiko. 

"Wait, where are-" She was about to touch me until her bracelet lit up and transported me somewhere else. Weird...

Kamiko Pov

Yuya had brought me to a dueling tournament which he didn't eat breakfast that a perfect chef duelist was to challenge him a complete meal that starved him to death. I felt bad and I went to give him something to fill him up. When he ended the duel, I carried a big load of pancakes, bacon, eggs and sausages for him to eat off it.

"Yuya,here." I handed him the meal prepared on a plate.

"K-Kamiko...YOUR A LIFE SAVER! THANK YOU!" He exclaimed wrapping his arms around me as I rolled my eyes before feeling myself snap.

This warm feeling.....

Something that I felt not too long ago from what happens to be a flashback of....daddy. Yuya let's me go as I hidden my face that he looks at me worried.

"Kamikio, are you okay?" He asked.

I went back to reality and stare at Yuya's ruby eyes responding," I-I have to go." 

"What? Go where?" He asked.

"I have to get back with my....."Yuya notice my facial and held his hand out.

"If you really want to go I can take you home." He insisted.

"Nono! I can go back myself." I reassured.

"Are you sure? A young girl like you wouldn't be wondering around in this big city." He worried.

He's right. Dad was the same thing back at home about lecturing me to go out into the big city that he wanted to look out for me. When I kept glancing at Yuya he seemed to want to protect and be sure that I will be fine on my own. I give up.

"May be i'll stay a little longer." I replied.

He smiled and said," Great! I can show you around here." 

"That would be nice." I replied with a small smile as he grabbed my hand dragging me to come along with him. Dad and I used to do this whenever he takes me places to make me smile and not be upset about anything.