Yuto VS Sora

Sora takes the first turn, Summoning "Edge Imp Tomahawk" from his hand. He immediately activates the effect of "Tomahawk", discarding an "Edge Imp" monster to inflict 800 damage to Yuto. He discards "Edge Imp Frightfuloid" and a gust of wind blasts Yuto into the wall, leaving an impact crater and reducing him to 3200 LP. Sora tells Yuto to think of that as a little greeting and ends his turn. Claude is shocked to see 800 damage right out of the gates, but Shay reassures him that Yuto would never falter against this kind of damage. Declan puts his hand on Riley's shoulder and tells him to watch closely. Sora asks if Yuto is alright, he can feel free to call out Shay and trade places with him.

BreakSwordSummon

"Break Sword" is Xyz Summoned.

Yuto gets to his feet with a glare and draws a card, which he immediately Summons: "The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak". Sora mocks the monster's low 800 ATK and wonders how "Mr. Xyz loser" will advance his plays. Shooting Sora another glare, Yuto explains that since he controls a Level 3 "Phantom Knights" monster, he can Special Summon "The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots" from his hand. Sora realizes what is happening; Yuto has two Level 3 monsters. Yuto overlays the Level 3 "Ancient Cloak" and "Silent Boots" and chants "Souls of warriors fallen on the battlefield! Revive now and become light to rend the darkness! Xyz Summon! Rank 3! The Phantom Knights of Break Sword!" Sora ducks from the shock of the monster's Summon, excited to see the Xyz Monster. Yuto declares his Battle Phase, attacking "Tomahawk" with "Break Sword". "Break Sword" slices "Tomahawk" in two, pushing Sora back and reducing his LP to 3800. Yuto Sets two cards and ends his turn. Sora comments that it would be fun if Yuto couldn't do this much. Meanwhile, Yuya talks with Zuzu over their Duel Disks, confirming that as Gong had said, Sora won't answer their calls. Zuzu wonders where Sora is and what he is doing. Yuya tells Zuzu that he'll ring her back, as all they can do is keep looking.

FrigtfurBearEatsBreakSword

"Frightfur Bear" about to devour "Break Sword".

Sora comments that now that Yuto has brought out his Xyz Monster, Sora can go all out. He declares his turn and draws "Designer Frightfur", which he adds to his hand before activating the Spell Card "Polymerization". Yuto and Shay both flinch at the sight of the card as Sora declares that he's fusing "Fluffal Bear" and "Edge Imp Sabres" from his hand, and he chants, "Claws of the demon! Fangs of the beast! Become one and reveal to us your new form! Fusion Summon! Show yourself, horrifying beast that shreds all! Frightfur Bear!" "Frightfur Bear" appears, laughing maniacally, just as Yuya arrives. He sees Sora, and then gasps in shock to see Yuto, who really does look like him. Sora declares battle, attacking "Break Sword" with "Bear". "Bear" lands a powerful blow with its arm, destroying "Break Sword" and reducing Yuto to 3000 LP. Yuto promptly activates the effect of "Break Sword" since it has left the field, allowing him to Special Summon its Xyz Materials as Level 4 monsters. He explains that "The Phantom Knights" will never fall; no matter how many times Sora destroys them, they will always revive. That is how the Resistance fights. "Resistance?" Yuya asks, and then he remembers that Fusion is Yuto's enemy. Sora activates the effect of "Frightfur Bear", equipping the destroyed monster to "Bear" and increasing its ATK by that of the equipped monster. "Break Sword" emerges from a Graveyard portal, and "Bear" devours it, then burps, before laughing madly as it rises to 4200 ATK. Sora comments that this means that Yuto's Xyz Monsters will only be nutrients for "Bear". He tells Yuto to go ahead and Xyz Summon again, he'll devour that as well. He Sets a card and ends his turn.

Meanwhile, Kamiko and Yuya were done having the night of themselves that they suddenly notice a duel going on which leads to Sora and Yuto in that match. Kamiko felt a sudden sensation that this could lead into serious impact on him, Yuya, herself and Sora.

DustyRobeandSilentBoots

Yuto about to overlay "The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots" and "The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak".