World Fall's Away

Kamiko Tribute:

Yuya was struggling in this duel that he went berserk mode completely in concentration into bringing Kamiko back and not letting her out of his sight again as promise. He isn't capable as the world fall's away from his beyond path of putting the dimensions back to the way they were.

Yuto AMV: Everybody's Fool

"Too bad. It would seem you will lose and I would win." Yuri smirked.

'Yuya, let me take control and its the least that I can do to end this.' Yuto said.

"Whatever you say." Both of them switched as the dim of light fade to reveal Yuto taken over Yuto's place.

"Daddy..." Kamiko whispered.

"My move! I draw..." Yuto summoned a monster into the field during the duel.

" Yuto summoned a monster into the field during the duel

Kamiko Pov

Dad dueled over Yuri as the match ended as I stared at him with a shocked expression of his return. 

"Kamiko....It''s me. Yuto. Uh, your dad I suppose?" I said in a nervous tone rubbing his neck of the word 'dad' coming out of his mouth. He got on one knee holding his arms out as a flashback came back to me with that position he did.

Flashback

"Come on Kamiko! Come to daddy." He pleaded teaching me how to walk.

I stood up as I took on step and another step to get closer over to him as he caught me. He smiled down at me saying, "Great job, Kamiko!" 

End of Flashback

Tears came down as I had the urge to run yelling, "Daddy!" He caught me in a warm embracing hug that we shared.

"Thank goodness your safe, Kamiko." Yuto said.

"How did you know that I was your daughter?" I asked.

"Simple. It's no wonder you kept staring at my duel monster card." He smirked.

"Y-Your not freaking out about this?" I asked him.

"No. I won't freak out when you're my future daughter and I respect that." He said as I smiled and hugged him around his neck as he returns it.