Two Yuya's?

Kamiko was exploring every part of the city that not a single person didn't say anything or what they would think would be possible to see a new person come to Heartland City. However, she would have to fit in and be like other kids around her age since they'll ask her many questions or what would be too personal for her to respond to. As she wanders around the city that she saw the sight of a father and daughter laughing and holding hands together that it reminded her father doing the same thing with her. Now, here she is in the past and doesn't know how to return home on her right timeline. Too much thinking was going through her as she accidentally bumped into someone causing her to fall on her bottom.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. Let me help you up." A young teenage boy with some kind of tomato hairstyle, ruby eyes, orange t-shirt that had a coat wrapped over his shoulder like a cape, green pants, and red/yellow shoes.

"It's fine." Kamiko reassured.

"Are you new here? I've never seen anyone like you here before." The tomato boy asked.

Figures....

Kamiko Pov

"Yeah. Just 2 weeks ago and its only me and my papa. " I said trying to come up with a lie.

"Really? I'm Yuya Sakaki." He grinned holding his hand out for me.

"I'm Kamiko..." I blinked to realize that he has the same last name like my dad and me! 

"Kamiko? That's A pretty name. Say, i'm off to the duel tournament and if you like, you're welcome to join in." He invited me to a tournament that Kamiko wasn't very much surprised.

"Sure." She replied.

"Great! Follow me." He said helping me up before dragging me by my wrist as we ran to go to the tournament.

'What is this? Two Yuya's? I never thought that could happen when he looks like my dad.' I thought.