Futuristic

Yuya Pov

After I won the match I sort of felt the four dimension counterparts of us being formed together not to mention how worried for Zorc to be awoken. It's only the thought of Kamiko that's been on my mind and not to mention that the Yugo, Yuri, and Yuto have discover her actions.

<<Earlier in the duel>>

"Yuya, I need you take an extra close eye on Kamiko." Yuto said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I've notice something strange in her actions that she has been doing whenever we bring ourselves in a serious situation. It seems as if she is able to respond to the same action as we do in the duel and with that being said; she's becoming unlike herself but someone." Yuto replied.

"What do you mean by that?" 

"He means that something dark is forming inside of her body. She can't stop it from coming and worries about it from ever happening." Yuri explained.

"Is there a way to stop it?" I asked.

"We don't know yet unless there is something we can do. Kamiko is our only option as well in the counterpart dimensions and that means we have to stick along aside you to do so." Yugo said.

End of flashback

I get that she is a futuristic daughter of Yuto's and it concludes to what I can read on his face. He want's me to make sure it doesn't happen frequently unless something goes terribly wrong and I can't describe it from what will be the cause of it though.