What Hurt's The Most

(Listen to the song to go along with the chapter please!)

Kamiko Pov

My head hurts....My heart hurts....

"Daddy!" 

NO....

"Daddy!"

NO! Stop it!

"Daddy! Come back and play with me please!" 

I only saw dad walk away just like everyone else did back at home. I tried to make friends and they only turn away or tease me from the things that I have not done. 

"Hello dear, i'm sure you're wandering why're your here." I heard a voice as I saw a man standing in front of me wearing a lab coat. 

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"Only someone that is much more and unique of thinking about something much more valuable. I am the professor and I am here to collect all data process thanks to a young fellow student of mine." He sneered.

"How did you find me? Where exactly am I?" I demanded.

"A place where no one will find us until the time is right. My dear, you possess a remarkable power unlike anyone else and that's what makes it unique." He flattered.

"Whatever. Just tell me." 

"You're feelings, mind, energy, and most of sights that you seek. No one else could tell unlike you're father who lied to you all through those years in your time. He never had his sperm into your blood you were only adopted." He said as my eyes widen in shock.

"Dad...lied?" I whispered loudly.

"Yes...Afraid so as according into his history in 2044 to be exact. Your real parents died in a car wreck and he eventually finds you and makes you as his daughter and lied about you're mother giving birth to death." He explained as I trembled at the thought of all the information I heard.

My dad lied to me all those years since I was born telling me my mom didn't make it and took care of me instead. How is this....Why did he even-

"Kamiko, I know how hurtful it is to hear about this and the most important thing I believe. Is that you join along us and we can figure a way out to eliminate those who hated and betrayed you're kindness." Professor said.

He's right....Everything that has ever happened to me and the other's as well. What hurt's the most was my own father lied to me telling crap about what he wanted us to be and i've already heard enough.

"Fine, i'll join you." 

"Excellent choice." He grinned.

I then notice a teddy bear as my eyes lit up with a dark sign approaching as I pet it gently and chuckled saying, "Those pathetic kids need to learn about pain and they will soon. Once I complete my revenge there is no point of stopping me." I then ripped the bear into half and threw in front of the professor who couldn't agree any more for what I thought in a plan we'll have.