What Secret?

Yuya Pov

What does she mean that Yuto's card is her father's?

"Yuya? Can you keep a secret?" She asked.

"What secret?" I asked.

"It's something that no one or even Yuto would want to understand in the first place. You see, i'm from the future and my dad is....Yuto." She replied gazing at the card as my eyes widen in shocked.

'Kamiko is Yuto's daughter?!' I freaked out inside of my mind.

"That's....how did you-"

"I touch his duel monster card and it teleport me here. I couldn't tell Yuto from the beginning when I arrived just before this even happen because I don't know how he'll react." She said.

I place a small smile on my face and said,"You know? I think he'll be glad to find out he has a future daughter. You don't know what he will respond to hearing about you being from the future." 

She respond," I guess your right." 

"I know so. Right now, from last night I think we have to be on the look out on the 4 dimensions of us being in different worlds than this and be sure too look out for duel armies as well." I said.

"I'll be looking out for that too." I replied.

"Yeah. But, I think it would be best if I keep an eye on you for Yuto." I grinned.

"Right." She groaned.