Falling Inside The Black

Kamiko's tribute:

Kamiko Pov

It's really dark and cold for me to feel inside. Why? Dad will you notice me for once in your life? Nor you don't care what I say; it only brings me into a conclusion of my falling inside the black to be any further away from you.

"Kamiko..." A female voice called me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Please Kamiko, you should not praise those words against your father. You may not be biological and at least accept the things he does for you and I expect that same symbolic thought you do." She said as she faded away.

I woke up and to find myself on the ground leaning against a chair as I look ahead to see...Yuya.

"Kamiko!" He shouted over to me as I picture dad in my head again. Why do they have to look alike?

"Seems like the little angel has awaken just now." Yuri said placing a hand on my head.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Yuya snapped.

"Why not? It's not only that this child isn't as normal as she can be. She possessed something more than what you think Yuya-boy." Yuri grinned.

"I advised you to get off of Yuto's daughter of course." He sneered.

"Yuto? His daughter? Well, I wouldn't be surprise at myself of how the professor would capture a future child in his paws. Very well done I should say. Let us continue this duel." Yuri grinned as he summoned another monster on the field as Yuya was willing to challenge against this charming individual.