🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

໓rippiຖງ r໐ŞēŞ

໓rippiຖງ r໐ŞēŞ

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵ ┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆ ┊┊★ * ┊┊* . * ✦ ┊☆ ° ✧    · ★*
Official start of this story.

Updates might take long.

Please Don't copy my work. If you do I will make sure to report you and feed you banana slices dipped in ketchup.

(Pro tip- I might add the chapters faster if someone shows interest and requests me to. )

Title:
DRIPPING ROSES

I have no official book cover so if you want you can make one for me😍

Thanks for choosing this book.

Genre:
Romance

The genre of the book has been stated. If you are not a fan of such genre, just give it a try by just reading the prologue. And if you still think its not good DM me and let's talk about the cool stuff.

STORY IS BASED ON HIGH SCHOOL NONSENSE AND ROYAL FRUSTRATIONS

(So its not about any billionaire.)
I will try to make it interesting as possible by shoving good grammar and fusing it with the right dose of twists and turns. The book is proudly part of the   Wattpad community therefore your ideas and suggestions are accepted.

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Mia a girl torn between the past and present. Back then she made choices unaware of what it might lead to. Her past - bad boy Dean. Her present prince Mike. Forced to marry the Prince but yet her heart belongs to someone else. An epic turn takes when she is courted by both Royalty

WARNING
The book might contain violence so its not all innocent.
Don't blame me if you end up heartbroken.
There might be errors(its not perfect unless you are there to make it.)

Now know that you have become a part of the characters and this story is based on the olden days( so don't expect any sort of stuff like tweeting and taking selfies).

My hope is that this book will be ranked and loved someday.

Vote
Share
Comment

Love y'all
😘😘😘😘

ᗪᖇIᑭᑭIᑎG ᖇOᔕEᔕ