7) Chamber Of Secrets Prt. 2

Three Months Later

Draxous- Rushing into the common room, I literally jump on Draco's lap. (Smiles Brightly) "I found it!"

Draco- Looking at the other in surprise, I rest my hands on his waist. "Found what Princess?"

Blaze- Walking downstairs from the dorm room. "What's happening?"

Neville- Leaving my home work, I join our group. "Dax found something?"

Pansy, Daphne and Luna- "What did you find?"

Draxous- Taking a deep breath, I slowly let it out. "I found, the secret hiding spot of the Four Founders!"

Neville, Pansy, Daphne and Luna- (Gasps)

Blaze- My eyes widen to near saucers. "You're joking!"

Daphne- "Where?" We've been searching since first year and couldn't find the hidden spot.

Draxous- "I asked the castle to show me and it did. If none of you are doing anything, we can go now?"

Draco- Getting up and setting Dax on his feet. "Damn right, we are going now!" I gesture for him to lead the way.

(Heart Of Hogwarts)

Draxous- I lead them down the hall and to the 'Haunted Bathroom' as the last one in I shut the door and securely ward it.

Daphne- (Scrunches Nose)

Pansy- Looking around in distaste.

Neville- "Why are we in the girls bathroom?"

Draxous- "Because I'm taking you to where Hogwarts has hidden the portraits and that is at the heart of this school, Salazar Slytherins; Chamber of Secrets." Walking over to the sinks, I find the one with the snakes. (Hisses) :Open: The space opens and a spiral staircase appears.

Draco- Looking down, it's suddenly lit by candle light. "Alright, let's go." Now I take the lead as we huddle together and descend.

Blaze- We come to a sharply decorated chamber. "Is this it?"

Draxous- I shake my head. "This is the anti chamber." Going over to another door with snakes. (Hisses) :Open: The door opens as I lead them in, gesturing around. "This is the Chamber of Secrets."

Luna- Looking over the body of the Hufflepuff girl. "And that is the very dead body of Ginny Weaselly."

Blaze- "Eh and what a shame that none of us feels an ounce of pity for the stupid girl."

Draxous- (Frowns) "Afraid not." Leaning down, I pick up the diary. "Draco, your father is gonna be in big trouble with Uncle Tom." I hold up the black leather bound diary.

Draco- My eyes widen to near saucers. "Dear Merlin. Do we have to give it back?"

Draxous- (Nods) "Yes, it's one of his horcrux's."

Draco- (Groans) "Why can't my father ever leave well enough alone? You know, we are gonna be punished for this right!"

Luna- "No we're not, we are collecting the lost objects and returning them, he will reward us for our work." Before anything else could be said, we all turn to see Neville freaking out.