14) Maze Of Choices Prt. 4

Three Weeks Later

Pansy- Ever since returning from our three week Christmas vacation, our group has gotten strange looks especially Draxous.

Draco- Sitting at the table with my bonded on my lap, we ignore the obvious stares.

Luna- "How are you feeling Princess?"

Draxous- (Hums) Eating a piece of fruit. "Miserable."

Blaze- We could tell that whatever Luna had asked about, was a touchy subject.

Theadore- Swallowing the bite of chicken. "Do you know what the last trail is?"

Draco- "Actually we do know."

Draxous- (Giggles) "It's a maze and the cup is a port-key. Uncle Tom is hoping to have a word with Mr Krum about his attempted activities and is giving him a choice as well as whoever else grabs the port key with him."

Daphne- "That is interesting."

Draco- (Nods and Hums)

Six Weeks Later

Pansy- (Mutters) "Cold, wet and miserable. They need better weather for this!"

Blaze- "So you've complained almost every trial."

Theadore- "Yes, it's getting annoying."

Draco- Ignoring their bickering, we watch as the champions disappear into the maze.

Draxous- Half an hour later, I get a look from Severus as he holds his arm. "Dragon, we need to go."

Draco- Standing up as I stretch. "Guys cover for us."

Luna- Waving them off. "You got it."

Draxous- Once out of sight of well, everyone. I take Draco by the hand and touch the charm that's been added to my necklace as we are whisked off.

Gaunt Family Cemetery

Tom- Hearing a soft pop, I glance behind me as the Assassin and his bonded step between my followers. (Smirks) "I'm glad you could join us." I turn my attention back to the Diggory boy and Krum. "I'm giving you both the option of joining my ranks..."

Cedric- (Sneers) "Never."

Draxous- Stepping forward and with a flick of my fingers the talkative one is knocked out.

Tom- "Yes thank you, he was getting annoying. Now I've heard a lot about you Viktor Krum and you don't attempt to steal from me, thinking that you can get away with it."

Tom- I take my time to kill the Bulgarian slowly and painfully. (Hisses) "Send them back."

Barty- I take the two students back and place them at different points in the maze. After removing the port-key spell from the cup, I set it back in its position and return to being the defense professor.

Draco- We return to our friends and I sit down with Dax on my lap.

Pansy- I run my fingers through Draxous' hair. "He okay?"

Draco- (Nods) "Got a bit sick is all, so what did we miss?"

Neville- "Eh nothing much. Cedric was removed from the maze and is being checked over by Madam Poppy, they say he's knocked out."

Luna- "Viktor has also been removed from the maze but they won't say how he is, just that he is also under Madam Poppy's care."

Ten Minutes Later

3rd Person P.O.V- The crowd goes wild as Flur appears outside the maze, holding the cup above her head in triumph.

Blaze- (Huffs) "That was rather anticlimactic."

Draxous- "Can we go, I'm not feeling very good and it's too loud."

Draco- (Nods) Getting up with the petite boy in my arms, we head to our shared dorm.

Luna- "It's safer in the dorm for Dax right now anyways."

Neville, Daphne, Pansy, Theadore and Blaze- We didn't even bother to question it, just following our leader and prophetess.