16) Master Of Death

One Year Later/Gaunt Manor

Draxous- After a family breakfast, I head to the living room with Delirium as I sit on the floor to play with her.

Delirium- (Smiles and Laughs)

Tom- Walking into the living room, I find the most beautiful sight. (Hums) "She is such a happy baby."

Draxous- (Smiles) "She is. What did you need Uncle Tom?"

Tom- I pick Quinn up and sit in my chair. "I have a job for you, my Assassin."

Draxous- Rippling with shadows I'm dressed as the Assassin.

Delirium- (Claps and Laughs)

Tom- (Chuckles) The baby tumbles around on my lap and I shift my hold on her. "As the Master of Death and in my honest opinion, Albus has lived long enough in Azkaban. I want his death swift and merciless."

Draxous- (Bows) "As you wish." I apparate out, without question of my mission.

Draco- Walking into the living room. "Where is Dax?"

Tom- "Assassin mission."

Draco- (Nods Understandingly)

Azkaban Prison

Draxous- Stepping out of the shadows, I walk down the hall. (Hisses) :Omnibus:

Omnibus- Rounding the corner, I float beside our young master. :Master:

Draxous- I stand outside a particular cell, the cell of Albus Dumbledore. (Hisses) :I have the order to make this mans death Swift and merciless. Can you make that happen:

Omnibus- (Nods) :Of course master: Without question, I slip past the metal bars and instead of giving the human a kiss, I do the unthinkable by floating within his body and sucking in his soul as I destroy him from the inside out. Once finished I leave the mummified corpse curled on the stone floor as I return to my masters side. :It is done:

Draxous- I obviously watched and it was both horrifying and enlightening as I never knew a dementor could do such a thing. (Hisses) :Very nice, you shall get a raise for a job well done: Leaving the beaming dementor in peace, I apparate home.

Guant Manor

Draco- Glancing up, from the cradle where our daughter sleeps I see Dax standing in the door way. (Smiles) "You're home."

Draxous- (Nods) "I just had to go take care of a problem."

Draco- (Hums) Wrapping my arms around my Kitsunes waist.

Tom- I peak in on the couple. "Is it done?"

Draxous- (Nods) "It's done."

Tom- (Nods) I leave the couple to themselves.

Draxous- Nuzzling my Veela's neck. "We can finally live in peace, no more war."

Draco- (Smiles Happily) "No more war." I kiss my bonded rather passionately.

3rd Person P.O.V- So it stands, a rather passionate end to a very long and nearly endless war. Good things do happen and happy endings do exist!