12) To Serenade A Dragon Prt 2.

One Month Later

Draco- Storming into the dorm room, I throw myself unto my bed. (Screams)

Draxous- Looking up from the potions essay I'm working on. "What's wrong with Dragon?"

Theadore- (Hums) "The headmaster forgot to inform the students that Quidditch was cancelled. We got to the pitch to practice and Madam Hootch was trying to console the Gryffs and Huffs as well as reason with the Claws."

Draxous- "Why would they need to cancel Quidditch the whole year?"

Blaze- Sitting on my bed in a huff. "Got us hanging."

Draco- Getting up I hang up my gear, then get dressed in sweats as I climb into bed with Dax. (Whines) I bury my head in his lap as Inwrap my arms around his waist.

Draxous- (Hums Soothingly) "I know Dragon." I run my fingers through his hair as I continue my school work.

Neville- We don't even bother questioning the two anymore and go back to doing whatever we were doing.

One Week Later

Luna- Bundled up in warm clothes, we sit together in the stands.

Daphne- (Raises Eyebrow) "Is that a Dragon?"

Neville- "I don't know weather to be sorry for the champions or not."

Draxous- (Frowns) "They are nesting mothers, the champions have little to no chance."

Draco- (Smirks) "Ever the optimistic, Princess."

Pansy- We watch as one by one the champions come out and nearly die, just to get some golden egg.

Draxous- I watched the Bulgarian rather perplexed, he was cocky and showing off but there was something off about him.

Half Hour Later

Blaze- I glance around the forbidden forest nervously. "Where are we going."

Luna- Skipping about as I play with random flowers and chase little critters. (Sing-Songs) "You'll see..."

Draxous- Seeing a familiar red head. "Charlie? Charlie Weaselly?"

Charlie- Setting down the clip board, I turn to the group of students. "Do I know you?"

Draxous- (Frowns) "You know my biological parents if that means anything, I'm Draxous Gaunt."

Charlie- I think about that. "Biological, oh dear Merlin! That's why everyone believes you to be dead."

Draxous- "Lets keep it that way, I don't trust the headmaster."

Charlie- (Hums) "No, I wouldn't either if I were you. What can I help you with?"

Draxous- "I want to speak with the dragon that Krum had."

Charlie- My eyes widen. "You speak Dragon?"

Draxous- "Parsel, same thing."

Charlie- (Nods) "Right..." I lead the group over to the feisty mother. "Good luck, Dragon Speaker."

Draxous- (Nods and Hisses) :Hello, great one:

Prime- Leaning down to the young ones level. :Speaker:

Draxous- (Hisses) :I don't mean to bother you, but there is just something that is bothering me. You are a nesting mother and some human misplaced one of your real eggs for a fake. Why did you go after the warrior trying to retrieve the fake:

Prime- Pressing against the bars in a huff. :IT WAS FAKE:

Draxous- (Hums and Hisses) :I'm gonna take, that you never knew:

Prime- Shaking my head at the boy.

Draxous- (Hisses) :Considering the egg was fake, though you were all made to believe it was real, can you tell me anything about it:

Prime- :Smelt and felt metallic. No dragons egg is metallic, better yet no dragons egg is gold in color that should have been a red flag for us nesting mothers:

Draxous- (Bows and Hisses) :Thank you:

Prime- Biting off a scale, I nudge it through the bars to the boy. :A gift, Speaker...I hope we meet again:

Draxous- Picking up the scale, I shrink it down and pocket it. (Hisses Fondly) :Till then: I give the dragon a kiss on the snout and leave with my friends.

Luna- (Giggles) "She likes you."

Theadore- (Snorts) "Draco might want to step up his game, he's got some competition."