10) To Tell You The Truth

Gaunt Manor

Sirius- Holding unto Remus's arm. "Are you sure this is such a good idea?"

Remus- (Hums) "Trust me, Siri..." I look down into lost, yet hopeful blue orbs.

Sirius- Getting lost in his golden eyes. (Smiles) "I do trust you."

Remus- Giving my mate a quick kiss. "Good." (Knocks) Opening the office door. "Tom?"

Tom- Glancing up from the contract, I'm currently working on. "Remus?" I eye the man beside him. (Gasps) "Sirius...how are you?"

Sirius- I nuzzle into Remus. "Been better."

Tom- Gesturing to the couches, I get up and sit opposite the couple. "What brings you two here?"

Remus- Sitting down with Sirius practically attached to my hip. (Smiles) "Sirius was hoping that you could tell us more about Draxous."

Tom- I look at the two a bit surprised. "I take it you've met him."

Sirius- (Smiles Brightly) "I have and he is such a brilliant boy, I'd love to know more about him!"

Tom- (Chuckles) "Wasn't that in your letter when you gave him up? That you didn't want to know..."

Sirius- (Whines) "That was then and things have changed. After seeing the young man, he's grown into I want to know more...please?!"

Tom- (Smiles) "Alright..." Getting up, I retrieve a photo album and set it in the Animagi's lap before I return to my seat. "What do you want to know?"

Sirius- I run my fingers over the cover of the photo album. "I want to know everything!"

Tom- (Hums) "Jack and Harleen changed his name Draxous Julian Gaunt. He is thirteen. Is obviously at Hogwarts and is a Slytherin respectively."

Sirius- (Nods) Flipping open the cover of the album, I begin looking through all the photo's. "Does...does he have knives?"

Tom- (Smirks) "Yes, he has an arsenal of weapons and knew how to properly use them at the age of five."

Sirius- Pointing to another picture. "What is this?"

Tom- I glance at the image. "Ah, the first time he swindled a moron in Jack's club. He can sweet talk anyone."

Sirius- I close the book and set it on the table.

Remus- I obviously knew what picture he saw and for a child to do such a thing, it was a bit unnerving.

Sirius- "Why do you have that one particular picture?"

Tom- (Shrugs) "It's an album of all his firsts. Joker and Harley taught him well in all things."

Sirius- My eyes widen to saucers. "My child is the Prince of Crime!"

Tom- "You asked who he was." I put the book back on it's shelf. "Siri, I know you want to get to know him just be careful that's all I ask. He will hurt you if you disrespect him or those he loves in anyway."

Sirius- (Nods Understandingly) "Thank you Tom."

Tom- (Nods) "Go, enjoy your freedom."

Remus- Taking Siri, by the hand I take him out to the garden.

Sirius- I suddenly fall and pull Remus on top of me. "Do you think he'd let me get to know him?"

Remus- I land between my mates thighs as I lean on my arms above him. (Smiles Fondly) "All you can do is try and don't push him." I trail my lips from his cheek to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot.

Sirius- (Hums) I get lost in the pleasure as the world ebbs away.