READ. PLEASE.

Hey guys! It's Definitely not KittyLover0309 writing this.... hehhehehe..... I Amy have  sneakily stolen my best friends device! Now, enjoy a 200 word Hamilton rant.... Enjoy pets!

Hamilton is frickin amazing!! It's this broadway musical that's all about the life of Alexander Hamilton!! Hamilton moved to America because he was poor and his parents were dead. Great backstory. Wow. Anyways, Alexander goes to America and eventually meets Aaron Burr. Burr is a dude who lost both his parents and has no one in his life who loves him. So ya... Hamilton and Burr go to a bar, and they meet Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan and John Laurens. (#Lams for life bro)
They all become friends and stuff. Meanwhile in England, King George the third is trying to stop the American revolution. (I also really really really like him... DONT JUDGE) He's a bit insane.. Just like me!!! Anyways, back in America,

Hi guys Author~chan back so just a disclaimer about this is that I gave amy my device because she was gonna use it for something idk what but as you can tell she did this and I'm sorry for this little spew amy put together but whatever I thought it was funny so there ya go have fun and be sure to check amy out though because she has amazing aphmau/olipop/pmmo/LdShadowlady and Joel fanfics that are just bomb so go check KittyLover0309 out!

(Btw amy don't do it again, ps love ya)
Peace out
-Author~chan❤️💜