Prelude

S Y P N O S I S

Kaia Jacobs: For a girl that doesn't believe in relationships, Kaia sure had a lot of them. She had witnessed too much regarding the negative repercussions of love, and she is certain that love is poisonous, but that doesn't mean it isn't fun. So, heart after heart she goes, holding onto her bubblegum motto until her perfect illusion is shattered when Nixon Park stumbled into her life.

Nixon Park: For a boy that had been cheated on by a girl he loved unconditionally, Nixon still believed in love. He himself had suffered the negative repercussions of love, but he is certain that every fault was just a stepping stone to something better.

With Nixon determined to change Kaia's mind, the unlikely pair managed to strike a friendship and possibly more...

E P I G R A P H

"You found parts of me I didn't know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real."
~Unknown~

T I M E L I N E

Published: July 2, 2018
Ended: July 22, 2018

C O P Y R I G H T 

Copyright © 2018 by idiosyncratic_author

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hi! First off, huge thanks for even bothering to click into the story :). I really hope you enjoy Kaia and Nixon's story!

Also, my grammar is not the best, so if you guys are extremely bothered by that... i'm sorry. But if you guys see any mistakes, definitely point it out! Constructive criticism is welcomed, but please be respectful.

Warning: this story does contain cussing (not a lot) and it has a few Asian stereotypes, but that's not the main focus of the story. I'm sorry if any Asian stereotypes offends you guys, but I'm an Asian American so...

Well, I hope you enjoy this story, and if you do, don't forget to comment! I'd love to interact with more wattpadders! haha

Have a nice read!

~Lakira