F. 14

Before I'm even aware of it, he gently takes my arm and begins to cut the bloody bandage carefully. He removes it, revealing my wounded skin. He raises his head to look at me.

"What happened to you?" He asks me.

I shrug.

"I had some wounds on my skin and today they reopened." I say silently, because my throat hurt.

"How did you get these wounds?" he asks.

"I-..."

Should I tell him that I cut myself?

No, he'll think I'm a freak.

Why do you care?

"I don't know."

"Yuna."

His grip on my arm tightens lightly. But I feel it.

"You can't get such bad wounds without noticing. So how did you get them?"

I look at him without saying anything. He sighs.

He stands up and leaves the living room. Did I annoy him that much? I can't tell him how I got those cuts, at least not now. And I wish I could explain this to him. But I can't.

Where is Taehyung though?

After a few moments, Jimin returns in the room, holding a wet towel in his right hand.

"Give me your arm." He says.

I move my arm towards him and he grabs my wrist lightly. His fingers were cold, I guess that was because he put the towel under cold water.

He cleans my arm gently, wiping away the stained blood. His touch was so tender that I was getting chills. How can he do that?

Now my arm was almost clean and the red wounds could be seen clearly. They almost looked like some crazy cat had scratched me, but it was obvious that they were way too deep to be just some cat scratches. And by the look on Jimin's face, I knew this explanation wouldn't work on him.

"Hold this on your cuts." He says, standing up.

I nod and press the towel on my arm.

"I'm sorry that you wasted so much time on me." I say.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asks.

"I'm thankful that you took care of me even though you didn't have to."

"I couldn't let you lay there, Yuna. I might not know you that well, but you're my friend's sister and I should take care of you when nobody else can." He says.

I look at him, a bit surprised by his answer. It sounded... nice. And I wasn't used at all with Jimin being nice to me.

"Thank you." I say.

He gives me a light smile and leaves the living room.

I am left alone. It's getting pretty late, I think Hobi got home by now... What if he's wondering where I am? I always get home before him, he'll be surprised to find out that I'm not home yet.

Jimin returns after a few minutes with a tiny bottle in his hand. He sits next to me, grabbing my left arm without asking for it this time. He hesitates a bit and says:

"It might sting a bit, but... You have to bear it, okay?"

I nod.

He opens the bottle and spills a bit of the light blue liquid on a piece of wadding. It smelled like mint.