1.Agent Bunny

I was running across the rooftops, hoping I didn't fall. My newest outfit was no help. My hair was black, short, and swept to one side, its edges streaked with purple. I was wearing a tight crop top with a cropped black jacket over it. I wore black shorts with gun holsters on each leg and of course guns. I had fishnet stockings and black fingerless gloves. Along with that were my black high heeled boots with purple heels. There were also way too many secret gadgets hidden away. Not the best outfit to run along rooftops in. It was all part of my uniform for work. I was a secret agent.

Most agents wear a standard uniform and don't bother to change up their looks. I'm not like most agents, my look never stays the same at work. There's only one thing about my entire appearance that never changes. It's the reason I'm called agent Bunny.

The agency made me chose one item to always wear when I joined since I informed them that my look would always be different. At the time, I had loved bunnies, so I chose bunny ears made of black fabric. Not my best moment. My choice landed me with an unthreatening code name.

I finally reached the end of all the rooftops and stood staring at the ground far bellow me. There was nowhere else to go. I had also forgotten my grappling hook in my other shorts. So I took a leap of faith, literally. I jumped off the edge of the building, right as the people chasing me came into view.

"See you!" I yelled as I fell. I angled myself towards the building and grabbed a window ledge, nearly wrenching my arm out of its socket. I looked down, the jump was much more manageable now. I let go and managed to not kill myself with the landing.

I took off running. I needed to stop wearing heeled boots to work. Only problem was I had already made that promise a hundred times and haven't followed through yet. I looked around and saw the car I had stolen earlier. If I had a team, they would probably be waiting inside the car ready to drive off as soon as I got in. My team was just me and only me. I worked alone and I preferred it that way. Others would only slow me down.

The downside to not having a team was that I couldn't take on undercover work. I was stuck doing simple retrieval jobs or handling hostage situations. Anything in depth required a team according to agency rules. I tried to convince them to change the rule, but it was useless. So without a team, in depth jobs were off limits. I jumped into the car and quickly started it. I took off speeding towards the exit and soon reached their gate.

***

It just had to be closed. The wall was made of thick steel that was impossible to ram through. The gate part of the wall, that was an entrance for cars to drive through, now sat closed. I parked the car as close to the gate as I could get and hopped out, ready to fight. There was no one around. This was really weird. By now I was normally surrounded by guards and in the midst of a fight, not standing around wondering where everyone was. I hopped onto the hood of the car and used it to jump up and grab the top of the gate. I pulled myself up and looked around once again. Even with the extra height, I still couldn't see anyone nearby.

I hopped down on the other side and realized that along with the lack of people, my evacuation vehicle was missing. Evacuation vehicles were specifically driven to pick up agents after they finished their missions at a designated spot and time frame.

Normally, I'd have a car on hand and not use the evacuation vehicle, but today my car was on the other side of a wall. Even though I avoided the evacuation vehicle, it still should have been sitting nearby in case I decided to take it. Had they stoped sending the evacuation vehicles for me? I sighed and decided to start walking since the vehicle hadn't magically appeared after I landed on the ground.

Author's Note

Hey everyone! What'd you think? Do you like the main character? Do you enjoy the concept? Do you want to thank retro_wonderwoman for forcing...uh, I mean telling me I should post this story? If so then I'm glad. Well, hope you keep reading. Please vote and comment. Till next time

-Panda12Panda12
P.S. Any panda lovers reading this? I mean aside from myself