21.History

"Names?" The guard at the gate asked. Hudson rolled down the window and stated "Rescue, Healer, Handsome, Protecter, and Bunny. Coming back from a successful rescue mission for agent Desk". "Bunny actually worked with you guys?" The guard asked in disbelief. "Yes she did and she hated it" I said from beside Hudson.

"Right. Moving on. Names?" He asked again. "Rescue, Healer, Protecter,  Handsome, Desk, and Bunny" Hudson replied. "Open up the gate" the guard called out. "I hate protocol" I muttered. The gate finally open and we continued driving towards the clinic.

***

"So Lucy, I take it you're leaving here?" I asked her. "My mission doesn't end until Desk is all patched up and code names Bunny" Lucy said. "We're in the agency, it doesn't matter" I replied. "Yes it does" she argued.

"So, Dylan and Nate help me carry Margret in" I said still not bothering with code names. They got out of the car and the three of us dragged Margret out of it. "I got her head you guys get her legs" I told them. They grabbed onto her legs and the three of us quickly carried her inside and into Lucy's office not bothering to stop to talk to the ever so wonderful agent Chaff.

We set Margret down on the examination table and Lucy quickly got to work. "Is there anything you need?" I asked her. "No I'll be fine. Just go give the report to the Boss" Lucy replied.

We finally left Lucy's office and were about to leave the building when we were stopped by agent Chaff. "What's wrong with agent Desk?" she asked us. "That's classified information agent Chaff" I told her trying to step past her. She moved to block my path and suspiciously asked "I don't see why it would be and why are you using code names?".

"Most things are above your clearance level Chaff and I find your code name to be a better way of insulting you then your real name" I replied still trying to get around her. "What does that mean?" She asked raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms over her chest. "Don't worry about it sweetie" I said with a fake smile while patting the top of her head like a child. She knocked my arm off and glared at me. "Tell me" she demanded. "How about no" I said. "Now move aside Chaff before I make you" I threatened.

She continued to stand there staring at my with a challenging glare. I sighed in annoyance and finally got fed up with her. "Just explain it to me" she demanded once more. "No one cares Chaff. I have stuff to do" I said as I shoulder my way past her and pushed her into a wall. "Sorry about her" Dylan said as he walked past her with Nate. "No he's not" I said grabbing both Dylan and Nate by the wrist and dragging them out before they could say anything. "I hate you, Bunny" she yelled at me. "The feeling is mutual" I said under my breath glaring at the ground.

"What do you have against agent Chaff?" Dylan asked me. "It's more like what don't I have against Chaff" I corrected him. He stared at me expectantly and I just sighed in response. "I'm not telling you my reason" I finally told him. "Why not?" He asked. "I have my reasons" I replied. "And I want to know what they are" he countered. "You won't learn them" I stated. "Just do me a favor and stay far away from her. I plan on making her life in the agency miserable until the day I decided to finally end her" I warned.

"You're going to kill her?" Nate asked sounding more curious then shocked or worried. "I guess I worded that badly" I sheepishly said. "I mean I wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she was a threat, but I just plan on getting her kicked out of the agency. End her time in the agency and everything" I told them.

"Aren't the teenagers of the agency supposed to stick together?" Dylan asked me. "She was held back a year in school. In her sophomore year she got into a fight with another girl. The fight escalated quickly and the other girl ended up in the hospital. Darla was suspended for a semester and sent to counseling. After she returned, she couldn't keep up in her classes and had to redo her entire sophomore year. Her birthday takes place in September, near the start of the school year, so she is now twenty and is no longer a teenager" I told him.