11.Report

An hour and a half later, I was bandaged up and changed into clean clothes and a new wig. "Thanks Lucy" I said hugging her. "No problem" she said.

"I didn't know that you two knew each other so well" Dylan commented. "How long have you been there?" Lucy exclaimed jumping in fright. Despite being a doctor, Lucy could be a little unaware of her surroundings at times.

"The whole time and the same goes for Nate" Dylan answered. "Except for when I was changing. They left then" I said. In reality, I glared at them when they tried to stay and they both ran out of the room.

"And we know each other because I refuse to use any other doctors here" I explained. "Why?" Nate asked. "I don't like the other doctors. Plus most of them avoid me. Lucy's pretty much the only one who will come near me and who I'll let near me" I explained.

"Anyways. I have to go report the attack to the boss. See you guys later" I said walking to the door. "We can come with if you still need a ride" Dylan offered.

I thought about it for a couple seconds. There was no harm in letting them tag along for a simple report. "Sure. Why not" I told him. "Then let's head back to the main building" Dylan said.

We left Lucy's office and walked out into the waiting area. "Bye Chaff" I called to her as we left. Once we were in Dylan's car, Lucy asked "You named her, right?" "After she had been working with me for a hour. Being her idiotic self, she didn't even question it" I replied. "What about her name?" Dylan asked. "And being his idiotic self, he doesn't even realize it" I said and Lucy burst out laughing. Both Dylan and Nate were giving us confused looks and it only served to make Lucy laugh louder.

"Never mind, you won't understand. Well, here we are. You can either leave or wait for me" I told them as I jumped out of the car. "We'll come with you" Dylan offered. "There were two options, wait or leave. Yet you choose the nonexistent one" I sighed. I continued to walk towards the building before I turned around and looked at them. "Alright come on then" I finally said and they all immediately got out of the car and ran towards me.

***

"Margret" I greeted her. "Bunny" she scolded me. "Mom" Dylan greeted her with a hug. "You've been spending too much time around Bunny haven't you?" Margret asked her son. "Honestly, how many times do I have to tell you-" Margret started to say. "To use codename. I know. I know. So, he in there?" I asked her. "Yes and lucky for you he's not in a meeting, not that it would stop you" Margret sighed. "Alright, thanks agent Desk. See you in a bit" I said opening the door to Mark's office and heading in.

"Mark, how have you been? It's been what, a couple hours?" I asked him. "Always a pleasure to see you agent Bunny" he said enunciating the words agent Bunny. "Somehow I feel like you're lying. Anyways, I'm sure you've heard about the gate attack by now" I said to him. "It's all anyone is talking about" Mark said.

"Guards are horrible gossips" I muttered under my breath. "What was that?" Mark asked. "I'm here to give my report. Also, the new computer system is now up and running" I said. "I saw" Mark said gesturing to the new laptop on his desk. "I have to admit, it's more efficient then our last system" he said. "And the gate?" He asked me.

"There's a mole" I stated. "A what?!" Lucy screeched. "What do you mean?" Dylan exclaimed. Nate looked at me in shock. I forgot they cane into the room with me. "A hole" I said drawing out the word. "I said that there's a hole. I may have accidentally created one during the fight" I quickly said covering up my mistake.