Hayes Gabby Maria and Hayden. (Hayes Grier Fan Fic)

~Hayes POV~

I was at school one day when I

heard my name on the announcements "Hayes Grier please report to the principals office." I took the hall pass from the desk and went to the office.

'Hayes this is the new student Gabby Horan' the principal said.

'Hi' Gabby said shyly with her head down. 'So, you needed to see me Principal Rivers?' I asked. ' yes, Hayes you get to show Gabby all her classes and be her 'tour guide'. '' the principal replied. 'Okay, awesome.' I replied.

~Gabby's POV~

My family and I just moved to LA right before school started and I haven't meet anybody. Today is the first day of school so I had my cousin Bailie take me to school just so I could speed time with her new baby Trenton. ' Gabby can you putt Trenton in the care please, but be careful?' Bailie said. ' yes, Bailie' I replied. She gets in the car and I sit in the back with Trenton and talk to Bailie on the way.

Me- Trenton is so handsome

Bailie- I cant believe that he is only 1 month and he is already so big.

Me- yeah, an thanks again for taking me I didn't know who else that would be able to take me.

Bailie- no problem, I would do anything for you. Your like the sister I wish I had.

Me- but you have Kiley.

Bailie- yeah but she is only 3.

We arrive at the school I give Trenton a kiss on his little forehead and got out of the car.

' I will get a different ride home if u want me to' I said. 'No, I will pick you up' Bailie said. 'okay, I will text you at the end of the day......, o and can I stay at your house for awhile after school I will probably need to talk haha?' I ask. 'yeah, just make sure you try to make friends, okay' she said. ' yeah, okay, bye see you latter' I replied.

~While inside~

I make my way to the office and see Principal Rivers. She's on the inner com saying "Hayes Grier please report to the principals office."

I stood there and was like WTF Hayes Grier goes to THIS school.

"Ms.Horan, welcome to Fort Driller High School" Ms.Rivers said. "D...d....did u say Hayes G- I was about to finish my question when he walked in. I instantly put my head down. "hi" I said shyly.

~1 min. later~

~Hayes POV~

The new girl Gabby seemed really shy. "so, Gabby I'm Hayes, haha, and it looks like we have every class together...... o, hers your locker and it's next to mine, that's good." I said. She putt her stuff in the locker and then looked at me. I went to shut her locker when Maria and Hayden walked up holding hands like always. "Hey...,Hey, who's this Hayes?" Maria and Hayden asked. "this is Gabby" I replied. 'Hi....ummmm, Hayes I'm going to go text you latter...bye." gabby said.

~After Gabby left~

"So Hayes...., you like her, you really really like her.' Maria and Hayden said. "Well, she is cute and all but she is new" I said.

~At Lunch~

~Gabby's POV~

"So Hayes.., do you play any sports?" I asked. "Yes, Hayden and I both play Football, Soccer, Baseball, and Basketball, do u play any sports?" he replied. "Well at my old school I played Basketball, Soccer, and Volleyball, do u play any sports Maria?" I said. "Well, I play all the sports u played, and Volleyball and Basketball are coming up soon." Maria replied. "So, Gabby Hayes and I have a game tonight u should come with Maria?" Hayden said. "sure, i'll come" I replied. RING!!!!

Then lunch bell rang and then we had gym then time to go home.

After gym Hayden and Maria and I where talking because Hayes was getting his stuff.

Me- So, Could you guys find out if Hayes likes anyone and if he has a girlfriend?

Hayden- Yeah, I can ask while at practice. (He said that as he looked at Maria and winked)

While we where talking I asked Maria if she wanted to come over then just go to the game from there she said yes. It was the end of the day and I texted my cousin and said that I have a friend with me and she was coming too. We got in the car and I asked her if she could take us to the game at 7. She took us back and then said it would have to be at 6:45 because her fiancé Evan didn't want to have her leave the house after 7.