Broken Leg!(After)

~Hayes POV~

Gabby and I love Florida. Today is our last day we are leaving at 10pm and we wanted to go surfing. So we went and bought two surf boards a pink one and a yellow one.

~20 Minutes Later~

As we were surfing Gabby fell off and her leg hit a rock and she broke her leg. When we went to the hospital I had to sit in the waiting room with Sky,and Nash. As we where sitting there I thought OMG!!! Gabby's mom and sister are going to kill me.... I told them I would take good care of her...... I'm and] idiot. Hayes! I hear Nash yell at me "What!" I yell back. 'Come on and let's go outside' he says tell me to get up. 'Alright' I say back not very happy about going outside. "Listen little bro I know you care about Gabby a lot and all but this needs to stop, you guys are perfect together but her mom and sister are not going to like that she broke her leg while being here with you. When we get back you need to break up with her.' Nash says to me in a serious voice. 'No' I say back at him. "Hayes you need to, you can't stay with her'' Nash says "Why I love her she's my everything'' I say almost waiting to punch Nash in the face."Well you don't get to choose you have too. once we get back you HAVE to, you don't get a say in it" Nash says and as soon as he finished his sentence I punched him it the face so hard I hurt my hand.

~While On The Plane Back~

Gabby and I have just been talking about what her mom whould say about her leg and what they would think. I wanted to tell her so bad that they wanted me to break up with her but I can't because I love her but as they say 'If you love something set it free, if it comes back its truly yours'. I look out the window as we are flying back to California. "Babe, is something wrong?" I heard Gabby say to me. ''Yeah......fine'' I say looking at her. "Gabby.....I want you too know that no matter what happens I will never stop loving you with all my heart.....okay'' I say looking deep into her eyes. ''Hayes......what are you saying'' she says as she gets out of her seat and walked over to Sky and told her to come sit with me. Sky and Nash were sitting next to each other.

~Gabby's POV~

After I got up and told Sky to swop spots with me I just sat there thinking. After awhile Nash says "Gabby....are you okay?" I look at him and say "No, I really love Hayes and I know he really loves me and all but he said something to me and I think he is gonna break up with me.... he can't do that to me I love him too much I don't know what I would do without him and my friends are his friends so then that leaves be with no one.'' I say to Nash while tears run down my face. " Gabby,....... I think everything will be ok dont worry abour it maybe Hayes is scared about whats going to happen when your mom and sister find out about your leg, It will be okay" Nash says to me as Sky comes back and i go back to my seat and sit next to Hayes.

~Back in California~

Hayes and his gamily and I get off the plane and we get a taxi to their house it was around 3am when we got back so i stayed the night with them. Hayes and I walked up to his room and i just wanted to talk so we both sat on his bed and i looked at Hayes and grabed his hand and put it on my chest them i said "Do you feel my heart beat?" Yes" Hayes replies "Okay well you know i have one then" I say puting his hand down on the bed, "I love you more then i could love anyone and if you dont wont to be together then i can face that but dont try to give me any chessy line of 'Its not you its me' okay" I say to Hayes whiel fight tears.

~Hayes's POV~

After Gabby told me what she wanted i looked at her and said " Gabby Marie Horan you are the love of my life and we are only 14 almost 15 and i will always love you" After I said this Gabby left the room crying. I sat there and the Nash came into my room saing Gabby had asked him to take her home  because she wanted him to and she just couldnt saty here and she wanted someone to talk to. I tol Nash to take her home and to protect he rand make suer she gets hoem okay. I love her but she wanted to talk to him whitch was okay because i know she is just confused about the whole thing despite what Nash said im not going to break up with the love of my life the only way we would not be together was if she broke up with me then that would be on her not on me but im not gong to let her go even thought i love her.

~Gabby's POV~

I was in the car with Nash and he took me home once we got to my house he puled in the drive way and i told him to turn the car off and to talk to me. We sat there and i told him to listen to me then to anwser all my questions when needed to. "I need you to promise me that what we talk about dose not go to Hayes." he then said okay " Okay now im going to sit here and write a letter to him once im done talking to you and your going to give it to him tommorow and NOT tonight and your not going to pick me up any more and Hayes is to not come to my house ok?" i said stating to cry. "Yeah i got in Gabby" Nash says. I then said " Okay give me a moment to write the letter then you can leave,....but you cant tell him about anything and you cant give him this until tomorow sometime." I then began to writ ethe letter thi sis what i put in it.....................