Football Game and Crushes

~Gabby's POV~

Maria and I were at Bailie's house with her and Trenton. I looked over at the clock and it read '6:20'. "Maria can u do my make up I wan to look nice......, is that weird ?" I asked "Yes, I will do your make up and no it's not weird." she replied. Maria and I talked while she did my make up.

Maria- so do u actually have Hayes's number? (my checks got read when she said his name)

Me- no I don't I just really like him and I just got really shy when I said what I said.

Maria- don't worry I'll give u his number ok?

Me- ok I will text him and tell him we will be there in 10 minutes. ( I said as I looked and the clock it was at 6:35)

"Girls u guys ready I can take u now!" Bailie yelled from down stairs. "Yes, coming" we yelled back. Maria and I get in the car and putt Trenton in his set and then Bailie got in.

~While on the way to the game~

Maria- his number is 419-755-1023.

I put it in my phone and put it under ( Hayes❤). I text him and say " Hey, Hayes Maria and I are on our way to the game we will be there in 10 minutes.

❤Gabby Horan❤ ".

~10 minutes latter~

~Hayes POV~

Hayden and I are at practice and I went to get a drink of water and see I got a message from a number I had never seen before I opens the text and I read " Hey, Hayes Maria and I are on our way to the game we will be there in 10 minutes.

❤Gabby Horan❤ ". It was from Gabby her ending tho was so cute. As I putt my phone down I see two people yelling my name and walking my way. It was Maria and Gabby. I yell Hayden's name and he runs over. " Hey u look nice Gabby" I said. " O, thanks" she said. Hayden and Maria where going in the way of the bleachers an then Gabby said to me shyly and a bit embarrassed " So, Hayes ..... I don't really know any thing about Football". " Its ok, I'm just glade your here" I said. "HAYDEN, HAYES THE GAME IS GOING TO START SOON, NOW STOP FLIRTING AND KISSING AND GET OVER HERE NOW!!!" the coach yelled from the filed. "O, ummmm, I got to go now go sit with Maria and I'll see you after the game". I said. " Okay, good luck hope u win" Gabby replied.

~Gabby's POV~

"Was he flirting with me or just talking?" I asked. "Well maybe, Mr. Lockhart seemed to think so." Maria said. " Hayden said that Hayes doesn't have a girlfriend, also that he has a crush on u" Maria said. "Wait, what he likes me, dose he know I like him, u didn't tell him did u?" I asked.

~flash back~

~Before the game~

~Hayden's POV~

Hayes and I get changed and then went to practices. While we did our stretches I talked to Hayes about Gabby.

Me- so Hayes do u like gabby a lot?

Hayes- yeah, but I don't think she likes me at all.

Me- well she asked me to ask if u liked anyone. I know she likes u just ask her on a date.

Hayes- well ok I will ask her after the game tonight.

When Gabby and Maria came I went and asked Maria if gabby liked Hayes.

Me- so does Gabby like him?

Maria- yeah a lot she put his number in her phone as Hayes❤.

Me- yeah Hayes likes her a lot too.

~Flash back over~

~Maria POV~

"Well Hayes kinda told him u did" I said. "WHAT!, u told him its my first day and u told him I liked him." Gabby said. " Its okay he likes u too." I said trying to calm Gabby down. The game had started and the Fort Driller High boys where winning by 6 points in the 3 quarter.

~The game was almost over~

~The score kipper~

Fort Driller High boys where at 36 points.

Jackson High boys where at 36 points too.

The game went into over time and Fort Driller high had the ball they went for a field goal to win the game Hayes stepped up to kick the winning field goal. If Hayes makes this Fort Driller High will win the game. He steps up looks to the crowed then to his team mate Hayden and kicks the ball ad it makes the goal. FORT DRILLER HIGH WINS WITH 39 POINTS!!!!!!

~10 mins later~

~Hayes's POV~

Hayden and I walked up to Maria and Gabby after we showered and changed. " hey, Gabby did u in joy the game?" I asked. " yeah, you where great" Gabby said.