Meet The Sister and Party!

~Gabby POV~

Hayes sleep on the couch last night and I was in my room I woke up this morning to Hayes sitting on my bed and to the smell of bacon. "babe, I made us some breakfast" Hayes says waking me up. I get up and get dressed an walk down stairs and sit at the dinning table and eat the breakfast Hayes made me. "Babe Nash will be here soon to drive us to school" Hayes says "okay" I say as I putt my dish in the sink and sit on the couch. Hayes sits next to me on the couch and we sit there when we hear Nash honk the horn "really, I don't like school haha I just want to sit here and cuddle with u" I say to Hayes has we stand up and get our stuff to leave. "yeah, babe, me too".

~While At School~

~Hayes POV~

Gabby and I walk inside holding hands like yesterday and people still look at us like we where just not real and that I would not date her. But I love Gabby Horan she is my all my everything and I'm glade she loves me too Hopefully.

~While at Lunch~

~Gabby POV~

Hayes and I are sitting at lunch and the "popular" guys and girls walk up to us and invited Hayes Maria Hayden and I all to a big school party that on of the cheerleaders are having. Hayes and I said "sure we will be there" and Maira and Hayden said the same thing.

~Right before the party~

Hazel and I where talking while she did my make up.

Hazel- Who is boyfriend?

Me- Hayes Girer

Hazel- He is cute?

Me- Yes, very

Hazle- Do u love him?

Me- Yes

Hazle- Then I think it's time he met the family.

Me- okay? he will be here in 15 min.

"Hayes is here!" I yell so Hazle  could here me.

~Hayes POV~

Hey, I said to Gabby as I walked into her house her sister was sitting on the couch I know what her sister looks like because I have seen pics of her.

Hazle- Hey, im Hazle Gabby's older sister

Hayes- Hi, im Hayes

Me- Okay u met him he met you know we have to go by sis

~Gabby POV~

I say as I grab Hayes' and and pull him to the door "Bye" I say as we head out the door. We are driving to the party Hayes and I in the back with Maria and Hayden up frount with Nash driving us.

~At the Party~

Hayes sits on the couch at the party so I sit on his right side and cuddle up next to him we are sitting there and one of the "popular" girls come up to us and say " So Gabby do u want to be a cheerleader?" "HE**! NO!" I say so loud like. " well then hope u like the glitter and glue" she says as she walks away. Glitter and glue? there is no gl-  I was cut off when a big bucket of white glue was pored on Hayes and I. I get up so mad and walk out of the party almost about to cry Hayes was following me when I opened the front door to leave a big tube of glittler was droped on Hayes and I now I had, had it I storm out of the house and started walking home well back to hayes house, his houes was closer than mine. Hayes stops be and says "babe just call your sister and tell her your staying at Maria's house and I will call Nash to come and get us and then u can take a shower at my house and just stay the night and we can wash your clothes."