The Day After

~Gabby POV~

My date with Hayes last night was amazing im happy he listens to me insted of pretending to listen, I love that boy soo much. So last night was the night we ALMOST kissed, but Nash interupted us so we didn't, I guess now we are together. Hayes and I made plans last night when he walked me to my door to hang out after school today.

~While At School~

Hayes picked me up today and we walked in holding hands, everyone was starring at us and I would her people say

"Who is that girl?"

"Is she new?"

"I've never seen her here before"

Those words where the words I heard all day.

~At Lunch~

I sat down and Hayes went and got our food, while he was gone a group of the "popular" kids walked over and said to me

"So your Hayes' girlfriend"

"yeah" i said back to them as the looked at me like i was a piece of meat. Hayes walks back in just enough time, the girls were going to say something else when he walked up and said "Lizzy leave her alone bye".

~End Of The Day~

Nash takes me home and Hayes stays with me it is only Thursday and Hayes wanted to stay the night here to be with me. So Hayes stays down stairs and i go upstairs and change into my blue dress with my baby blue leggins. I walk down stairs and see Hayes putting in "The Breakfast Club".

We sit cuddled up on the couch and watch "The Breakfast Club" Hayes said he had never seen it I was surprised when he told me.

~1 Hour & 30 Mins Latter~

Hayes an I watched all of the movie an it was 5:30pm and I was so tired my mom is in Columbus till late tomorrow so Hayes said that he would make us dinner tonight and tomorrow night and he said that he could stay with me because my sister started school yesterday and she is always staying at her boyfriends house and my brother is at my grandmas so its just me and Hayes. So I go up stairs and take a nap.

"Hayes get me something to wear for bed plz" I said 'okay honey' Hayes says"come back and help me out of the tube" I said. I was 8 months pregnant with twins one boy the other girl we are naming them James and Jasmine.

Gabby........Gabby....... I get woke up my Hayes saying my name. " Yeah, babe" I say still so tired. " Wake up so u can eat then we can lay down together okay?" Hayes says so sweet like. "What did u make for dinner babe?" I ask as we walk down stairs. "I made baby green beans with mash potatoes and meatloaft".