Shopping for Date

~Gabby's thoughts~

OMG did I just have a dream about Hayes and I having kids!?

Knock! knock! knock! Someone was at my door at 6:00 in the morning. "Come in" I said. Maria was at my door why?

Me- hey?

Maria- so is it true?

Me- is what true?

Marie- that u are going to go on a date with Hayes tomorrow.

Me- oh that? Yeah. i dont wanna go on the date though cause i have nothing to wear.

Maria- ok well we will talk about this later. Now get out of bed and get ready for school!

So i get out of bed and get in the shower while Maria is downstairs talking to my older sister,Hazel. I get ready and walk downstairs, Hazel and Maria are talking about my brother, Rider. "Okay, let's go Maria, Hayes said that they are on there way." I said.

'Okay bye Hazel"she replied. We walk out side to see Hayes and Hayden in the car with Nash. We get in and drive to school.

~While at school~

Maria and I went to her locker while Hayes and Hayden went to their locker.

~Hayes's POV~

I went to my locker and got my stuff then got Gabby's stuff and carried her stuff and mine. "So do u know why your date with her is tomorrow and not today?" Hayden asked. " She said she had things to do so its tomorrow" I

replied.

~After school~

Gabby and I walked to get Hayden and Maria. All four of us got into Nash's car and he drove Gabby and Maria to Gabby's house. We get there and I get out and walk Gabby up to the door while Maria and Hayden where saying bye. 'so, tomorrow around 5 I will have my brother be our "driver" to where the date will be.? I said 'okay' she said. After she said 'okay' she whispered 'I love you' but I acted like I didn't hear her and then I said ' well, I got? to go see u tomorrow' 'bye' she said.

I get in the car and Nash pulls out of her driveway I wave bye as we pass her house. When I can't see her house I look back at Hayden and say ' dude, she said 'I love you' whats that mean we haven't even gone on our date?' he looks up from his phone and his face was in toddle surprise ' dude, quit lying u fag' he says. 'I'm not lying she whispered it' I say, 'well, then she wanted to say it but didn't want u to hear it, so be chill your fine' he says while he goes to look back down at his phone.

~Gabby's POV~

We walk in my house and I putt on my pair of Purple VAN's. We walk to the mall witch was only a few blocks away from my house. Maria and I talk on the way there

Maria- So what are u gonna looking for, for your date tomorrow?

Me- I don't know really something pretty, but not a dress or skirt because he won't tell me what we are doing so I don't know really how to dress.

Maria- okay, maybe something purple?

Me- yah, (then I whispered that I said 'I love you' to Hayes).

Maria- WHAT!! you didn't, did u?

Me- Yes I did but I think he didn't hear me say it

Maria- Good,Good u guys are not even dating and u already dropped the L Bom.

We talk and talk about those 3 little words. We get to the Mall and go to Pebbles and shop and shop. After about an hour in Pebbles we found this pretty Purple high low top and white jeans. We chose to go get some food at the food court.

We walk and sit at our table and talk, while we where talking I saw Hayden and HAYES! going into 'Dick's Sporting Goods' they had a little shop in the mall.

Me- Look, look, Maria Hayes and Hayden just walked into Dick's.

Maria- what no way!

Me- yeah, let's stay here and eat and keep a look out for them.

We sat and looked for them they where in there for a good 30mins. We see them walk out with a bag of stuff then I see Hayes carrying a pink baseball bat. I think why dose he have a bat?

I call Hayes, ring...ring....ring.....