Date Night

~Hayes POV~

Gabby looked so preetty I grab her baseball shoes and we leave. We get out to the car and right befor Gabby gets in I putt the blind fold over her eyes and help her in the car. Then I get in and Nash drives to a baseball filed close to our house to drop us off, we get there and I get the things out of the back then I get Gabby and help her out of the car. Nash then drives away and i tell Gabby to take her blind fold off so she could see where we are.

~ Gabby's POV~

I get out of the car with some help by Hayes then he tells me to take off my blind fold i take it off and i look around and see that we are at a baseball filed and then i fall to the ground and start to cry, Hayes kneels down to me asks me whats wrong. I then stand up and say " Hayes, do u like me?" he then says " yes, I really really really really really like u." Hayes dosent know that he said five really and thats one away from six and when you say six reallys then we have to say love.

~Hayes POV~

Gabby takes her blind fold off and looked around and then falls to the grond and crys then she asked me if i like her mean i dont like her i LOVE her i REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY like her and thats six reallys. Hayden and Maria always say "six reallys" they never say love just that. Gabby then hugs me and says thaks Hayes i Love this. I hug her back and say i hope u would and then she wishpers "I..., 7 reallys". I thought for a min. and then said "I love you Gabby Horan"

~Gabby POV~

He said those three words. 'I love you Hayes Grier' I reply. We then go inside the fence and play some one on one baseball. I was ok I think Hayes keep telling me I was great. When Hayes would try he was soo great. I love him for always thinking of things.

~1 hour latter~

Hayes and I were there for an hour we talked too.

'Why did u take me here for our date?'

I asked. 'Well u told me u played baseball when your dad was alive and u loved it and I love you so I figured if u loved me and u loved baseball u would be very happy.' Hayes said." Well I do love u and I am happy".

~Hayes POV~

Gabby was sooo happy and she loved playing. We grabbed our stuff and started walking back to my house. Gabby and I held hands as we walked and when we got to my house we went into the shed to put the stuff in the and I walk up to the door and we walked in to find Nash. We walked in and I walked up to Nash's door and heard the shower so I walked in and told Nash that she needed a ride home and he said 'Okay I will be down in a min.' so I walked back down stairs and sat on the couch with Gabby.

~Gabby's POV~

Hayes and I say on the couch and we talked then I asked I'm and said "So are we dating or something?" He then looked down the back up and said " Well if u think we are dating then we are and I do like u so I hope we are" I smiled and said " I think we are dating". After I said that Hayes leaned in to kiss me for the second time scenic we meet..........Right before our lips touched Nash walked down and we were interrupted.