Skipping School!

~Hayes POV~

I had got up and went after Gabby when Nash stopped me. So by the time I looked for her it was dark I went to her house and asked her sister Hazel where she was but Hazel said that she didn't come home. So I walked back to my house and went the short cut way that I always go. I then heard Gabby's little soft snore that she has and started walking to her she must have heard something because she woke up and looked my way. We went back to my house and talked about us. Then we went to sleep and she slept on my bed and I slept on the floor beside the bed.

~The Next Day~

~Gabby POV~

I woke up and saw that Hayes slept on the floor beside the bed to be close to me (I Love him). I got up and walked to the door and opened it and walked out make in sure not to wake Hayes. I go down stair to se Sky and his mom making breakfast, 'Hi Mrs.Grier" I said. I then told her if Hayes wakes up that I will be right back and then I left I walked to my house and took a shower and super washed the shirt Hayes let me wear last night it was the shirt that he was wearing when we first met man I love this boy I thought. I then put on my black jeans a pair of white socks and my blue flats. I then grabbed The Fault In Our Starts. I then walked back to Hayes house and saw that there was a note on the counter that said 'Gabby, Hayes is still sleeping and I left for work you guys need to leave for school in and hour bye' it was from Hayes Mom.

~Hayes POV~

I woke up and walked down stairs to see Gabby sitting on the couch just about to start the one movie that I mite cry watching The Fault In Our Stars. 'Hey' I say as I walk over to Gabby. 'Hey' she says back. "So why are we watching this movie?" I say I her because I heard its super sad. "Hayes babe I love you and I want to watch this with you so just don't question it plz" Gabby says as we sit there and snuggle up next to. Each other and watched the movie.

~Gabby POV~

Hayes and I where watching the movie

when I started falling asleep.

~Few Minutes Latter~

Gabby....., Gabby...., wake up babe..... I hear some one say right before I woke up to Hayes sitting on the floor next to me trying to wake me. He so sweet, I thought in my head as I lean in to kiss him. ' What time is it?" I asked. '3pm why?" Hayes says. "O, sh**' I say as I get up. 'what babe?' Hayes says pulling me back down to sit.

~Few Minutes Latter~

Hayes mom then came home and asked if I wanted to go to Florida with them over break. I then stood up and hugged her and then gave Hayes a big hug and kiss.

Hey,

.......Okay okay I know it's been weeks since I posted last...... and yes I know this chapter needed to be posted like 400 years ago (LOL) but I have been supper supper buzzy.

Sorry

-Abbie