First kiss?

~10 mins later~

Hayden and Maria had left and Nash had come to get me I was glade Gabby was in the bathroom when he came. " Hayes, lets go" Nash said. " no, no, I'm going to walk now go" I said back " why?" Nash said with wonder in his voice like he had to know. "because we are going to walk then I will call u" I said with worry in my voice because I knew that Gabby would be done soon. "we?' Nash said. " I will tell u later now leave" I said with anger in my voice.

~Gabby POV~

Maria and Hayden had left so Hayes and I where there together alone. I had to go to the bathroom so I went and I got done and I walked out put then hide behind the door I saw Hayes talking to someone I looked at the person annoy was Nash. I heard in Hayes's voice he was getting angry Then I saw Nash leave I was like " umm, ok,?". I walked out right after Nash left.

~Hayes POV~

'Hey are we walking or is someone picking us up?" Gabby asked. "O, can we walk to the park I can call someone when we are there.' I replied. 'okay" Gabby said.

We walked and walked and Gabby was getting cold so I gave her my jacket. She was so cute looking in my jacket. We got to the park and I texted Nash to get us

Me- Nash we are at the park come and get us in an hour.

Nash- why an hour and who is we?

Me- a friend I will explain when u get us an we drop her off ok?

Nash- ok and u should have told me it was a she.

Me- what ever! bye.

Nash- bye little bro

"Grrr!" I yelled. "whats wrong?' Gabby asked. " nothing Nash said he would be her in an hour' I replied. " an hour? okay, we can play on the swings haha' Gabby said. We played on the swings and talked.

Me- so do u like the school so far?

Gabby- yeah I like some of the people in it too?

Me- o, cool, so I wanted to know......, will u go on a date with me tomorrow at 5?

Gabby- o, umm,I would love to......

Me- but?

Gabby - but I have to do things then maybe Wednesday?

Me- o, okay

Gabby- I like u in all it's just that I am busy.

Me- I like you too.

Gabby and I where leaning in to kiss when Nash honked the horn.

~the next day~

~Gabby's POV~

~(Dream)~

"Hayes get Jasmine in here set, and make sure Emma Lee put her shoes on right, I need to get Connor and James dressed." I yelled from down stairs.

" Mommy, I want kitty for my birthday" Emma Lee said.

'Do u need a kitty? Its a big girl job for a kitty." I said. She looked at me with her puppy eyes and said " mommy, I'm almost 6 I want a kitty, I want to name it Fluffy" 'Ok, I tell u what if we get u a kitty then what should we get Jasmine for here birthday?" I asked . " Mommy, she is almost 2 she need a pretty pretty pink dress' Emma Lee said with so much happiness in her voice.

~End of dream~