Before The Date

Ring... He doesn't pick up his phone. What! whatever.

Marie and I go back to my house and watch 'Twilight saga New Moon'.

~Next Day~

~Hayes POV~

I got up and looked at the clock and saw that in was 6:00am and I knew that I had to pick up Gabby at 6:30am for school. So I get dressed and look at my phone and see that it is now 6:10 so I text Gabby and saw 'hey, I will be there in 20 mins. I will knock this time, see u soon'.

~Gabby's POV~

I get up a bit late today and look at my phone and see that Hayes sent me a message, I open the message and it reads 'hey, I will be there in 20 mins. I will knock this time, see u soon'. I smile, then I see that it is 6:10 so I needed to get up and get dressed. I get dressed and go down stairs to see that Mariah had gotten dressed when I was so I open my phone and see that the time was 6:25 and I had a bit of time to eat so I made a bowl of Coco puffs. Just when I had gotten done eating and washing my bowl and spoon I hear a knock on the door I open it to see Hayes with a pink pair of baseball shoes. ' These are for u' he says 'thanks' I reply. I grab the shoes and put them on the floor next to the door and then we leave.

~While at lunch~

School is almost over then I get to go home and then get dressed and the go on a date to God knows where. I have been trying all day to get jade to tell me where we are going for the date.

Me- please, tell me please.

Hayes- no u have to wait till tonight.

~End I the day~

~Hayes POV~

Gabby has been asking me where we where going for the date. We drop of Gabby first the Maria then Hayes and then by the time we got home I had an hour to get ready and putt everything in the trunk of the car. I get dressed and get all the stuff and putt it in the trunk, I then text Gabby saying 'hey, are u ready?, I will be there shortly.' three mins latter she replied saying ' where are we going? I can't wait'.

~Flash back~

~Hayes POV~

I took Gabby home and took a shower and then I got dressed and got in bed I closed my eyes still thinking of her when my know what ringing it was Gabby so I answered it

Me- hey what's up?

Gabby- nothing I'm just not tired, I had fun today.

Me- what did u do when u where little?

Gabby- well, when I was younger I played t-ball and my dad was one of the coaches and I loved it. I have pink on every thing almost. I had pink baseball shoes, a pink helmet, and a pink bat. But my dad died when I was 9 so I haven't played a sport scenic then but I started play sports again last year.

Me- o, that's sad

Right after I sad that Nash walks in and said to shut up so I had to say bye.

~End of flashback~

~Hayes POV~

I get in the car after I was done texting Gabby and we go to her house I grab the pink blind fold and walk up to her house I knock on the door and Hazel her older sister answers the door and says she will be down shortly, she then asked me where we are going and I said ' the first night we had talked after my game she told me that she played baseball when she was a little kid and until last year she had never played another sport after your guys dad died.' When I got done telling her Gabby walks down and she looked so pretty she was wearing a purple high low top and white jeans and purple VANs.................