Prologue

"I got the part!" I laughed as i walked into my apartment.
Gemma, Daniel and Jen were there to greet and congratulate me with plenty of tight hugs.
"Of course you did super-star," Daniel rolled his eyes and grinned.
I chuckled and flopped onto the couch, my chest facing the ceiling. This was so exciting! My first big movie, with big cast members.
Gemma sat on top of my legs,"Who will you be working with?" She asked cooly.
"And by that she means who's pants are open.." Jen groaned and gagged at Gemma's question.
I shrugged, not actually sure of everyone who would be in the film. "Some older actors i know.. Possibly my idol JLaw, and a Hemsworth. I dont know the rest yet-"
Gemma gasped,"A Hemsworth? Chris is a snack-"
Jen threw a couch pillow at her friend,"He's freaking married with a kid you sicko."
Gemma squealed and groaned,"So? Divorces are a thing-"
"GEMMA!"
"Gemma honey it's girls like you that end up murdered by the ex wives." Daniel called from the kitchen.
I laughed and nodded,"He's not wrong."
The blonde rolled her eyes and chuckled,"Watch- you'll be saying the same thing once you meet him." She hummed.
I was wheezing by then,"Yeah right. If it even is him."
"Emerson, dont you dare listen to Gem, alright? I'm not having you wind up dead on this very couch because you fuc-"
"-Jen I won't! I'm a good, holy young actress. I don't know scandals." I mocked and closed my eyes.
Even if it were him I end up working with, it's not a big deal. The friendzone is great, and I'd like to stay there for as long as possible.
I can handle myself.

I got this.

___________________
But does she lol