seventeen

[Third Person POV.]
[Some phat smut]

Filming was miraculously canceled dor for the day. The weather was shit and everyone was recommended to stay inside. Emerson wasn't in her trailer, she was in Chris's. That meant she was stuck with him. Which she didn't mind at all.
They were currently tangled up in sheets, panting. Chris's mouth was all over her; he marked her neck and collarbone, moving his mouth sloppily along her chest.
Her breathing was shallow, low. Her eyes fluttered shut, heat rushing throughout her body. The heat between her thighs was driving her slowly insane.
Almost as if he could read her mind, his hand trailed down her leg agonizingly slow. His fingers were gliding across her smooth skin, brushing over her heat. She let out a quiet breath when his mouth met hers as he pushed two fingers past her folds. But he removed them just as quickly as he entered, moving his hand up to her hip.
Their lips lingered, reconnecting slowly, taking their sweet time. A smile against a smile.
Chris moved between her legs, his hands running along her thighs. She whimpered quietly, wanting all of him. Truly him. She wanted to feel him, not just physically. They've had sex before, but it wasn't like this.
Lips moved but disconnected and connected back with her neck causing her breathing to hitch. He pressed closer to her, closing any possible gaps.
Em wanted to say a million things for some reason. She wanted to shout, to scream everything that ran through her mind. But she didn't. She let Chris do his work and did her best to fight it, attempted to take control but ended up pinned helplessly to the bed by the larger man. He only gave her a sly grin before working his way into her, leaving her a panting, groaning mess beneath him.

[Time skip bc im too lazy for smut lol]

Emerson sat up on the bed, legs crisscrossed, back slightly hunched, and a huge smile on her face. She blasted music from her phone through one of her many apps. The songs that played were what she called 'chill' or 'mellow' tunes. They calmed her and lifted her spirits.
Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 played, making her sway and hum along.
Chris was making something, God knows what, but his eyes were mainly on Emerson. He loved watching her work.
She stood, spinning around on her heels in the small space and managing not to knock anything over. She slid over to Chris, grabbing his hand and spinning herself.

He grinned, moving with her suddenly and swaying to the next song. His arms moved over her head, spinning her again and pulling her back in close. She smiled at him and chuckled,"Real dancing skills."
He didn't have that. But he laughed and made a face still and swayed with her.
They spun around, bouncing to the sound, smiling and laughing loudly. The amount of energy in the air was crazy. It sent sparks through Emerson, giving her goosebumps and the giggles. It gave Chris pink cheeks and way more energy than usual.
His hand held hers, guiding her twirl and pulling her close to him, his face inches away from hers. Her big eyes stared back him, bright. His chest tightened, his heart feeling as if it was hammering against his ribs.
"I love you."
The light in her eyes seemed to dull just a bit, and no one would've noticed but Chris did. Her smile grew, white teeth showing. Then her small chuckle escaped through pink lips.
"Stop," she pushed back playfully and kissed the back of his hand.
"Stop?" He watched her and remembered he was cooking something, quickly checking on whatever it was.
A mischievous gleam appeared in Em's eye. She nodded,"No love talk," she plopped on the sofa,"Only say it when you mean it."
Chris scoffed,"You think I don't?"
She shrugged and picked at her shirt,"I mean it's too soon."
He understood but still questioned it. His feelings, his love for Emerson was strong but it was soon. Too fresh. The wife and child he had were still there. And although his wife may not be there for him, he still needs to be there for his kid. His brain ached but began processing, coming up with his next move.
Emerson watched his face scrunch, his eyes narrowed and distant. He was thinking hard about something and it completely took him. She wondered what was going through that head of his.

_________________________
Short update,  the next will be longer!
I apologize for any typos