ten

[Third Person POV.]
[PHAT SMUT BELOW]

"God- Em," Chris whined, his raspy morning voice deep and carrying throughout the room.
It was 9:20 in the morning, which was pretty early for Em, but not too early for sex.
Her head bobbed beneath the sheet, her mouth working on Chris's length. He was suprisingly but not-so-surprsingly big. Not too big though; Em was able to take most of him in and glide her hand along what didn't fit.
Chris had his head pressing into the pillow, his eyes shut tight, and his body aching. He was so close to release, all he needed was a push.
Em knew he was close. Slowly- agonizingly slow- she took more of him into her mouth, controlling her gag reflex. It was hard as hell, but she was doing it. Chris twitched in her mouth, and came with a loud groan.
Suprisingly, Em swallowed after pulling off. Never had she ever.
"Jesus," He whispered breathlessly. His muscles glistened with a thin layer of sweat.
Emerson peeked her head out from under the sheet and grinned. "Good morning." She said, voice now slightly raspy as well. She slid herself up and straddled his waist.
"Morning love," He smiled, arms behind his head. "You know, I missed being woken up like that."
She cocked an eyebrow,"Have you?"
He nodded and bit his lip, his eyes traveling along her body. She had taken off his shirt while sleeping and replaced it with a bra. Not as comfortable, but it covered.
"We have a plane to catch big guy," she ran her hands along his chest and leaned down to place a kiss on his cheek. "Get up."
She slid off him, off the bed, and made her way to the bathroom to get ready.
Chris sat there, still trying to catch his breath.
***
They managed to make it to the airport on time, and borded without any issues. Of course they had good seats, first class.
Emerson sat by a window and slouched,"You know.. I've always wanted to travel on a train."
Chris sat beside her,"Have you?"
"Yeah." She twirled a piece of her straightened hair,"Like stay on one, in a room. Stare out a window and watch the countryside roll past."
"That sounds nice," Chris thought out loud. "I'll plan something."
Em smiled and leaned against him.
-[Paris!]-
They had landed, after hours of flying, and Emerson bolted off the plane. She inhaled the air, which wasn't really any different anywhere, and grinned.
"Fucking Paris baby!" She called and instantly apologized,"That was loud."
Only a couple people were around, mainly workers at the port, so no one heard.
But Chris chuckled because he had and stood beside her. "This is gonna be fun."
She nodded but raised an eyebrow,"Dont get too excited, we're still working." Still, she slid her hand in his and began walking as she adjusted the bag on her shoulder.
"We have to work out and crap now, right?" She glanced at him and kept walking.
"Well, yeah. Sparring, all that good stuff." He replied, actually kind of excited.
Nodding, Emerson furrowed her brows. "So I'm gonna get to kick your ass." Her brows raised,"That's a joke, you could step on me. I'd probably just moan too."
Chris laughed hard,"That'd be a first."
"Would it?!" She thought back to the shower and snickered,"Yeah it would."
They stood on the sidewalk outside of the airport, avoiding people rushing by. There were cameras flashing, and some people screaming out for autographs, but it didn't seem too bad.
Chris leaned down to Em's ear,"It's alright though, you'll make some noise tonight," he said low and stood back up. He winked and made his way to the car that pulled up in front of them.
Even though that was the most overused line, in a way, em was still breathless. She bit on her lip hard and rolled her eyes quickly, climbing in after him.

The hotel was beautiful. Their room was huge. There had been an offer for separate rooms, but they no longer needed that.
Chris set down his and Em's bags (he would not let her carry them herself) on one of the long, grey couches.
"What time is it?" The somewhat tired brunette sighed, sitting on the other couch.
"Late, evening," Chris guessed and sat down as well. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back and relaxed, exhausted. Emerson scooted her body down and rested her head on his thigh. She let her eyes flutter shut, but a buzz opened them again.
Another buzz came from under her head. It was his phone.
Respectfully she wouldn't dare go through his phone, it was just rude and even though she wasn't sure whether she completely trusted him or not, its not like they were official.
But she did move it; she pulled it out of his pocket to place it elsewhere but glimpsed the contact.
It was his wife. And she'd just arrived in Paris? Why was she there..
She sighed deeply, trying to avoid irritation and placed the phone down.
Irritation wasn't even the correct word to describe what she felt. What she didn't want to feel.
It was just a simple text, but she still felt somewhat defeated. His attention wasn't something to win though, so she sat up, ran a hand through her hair and walked to the bedroom to sleep more comfortably. If Chris wanted to, he'd come sleep with her. He knew her well enough by then.
He also knew his wife. He loved her, maybe still loves her. He'd have to, that's how relationships work. It couldn't have just gone to shit in a moment. Of course he's still got to have some feelings for her, and Emerson couldn't and wouldn't blame him. His wife is amazing too.
She crawled into the bed and curled up, wrapping the sheets tightly around her. Her feelings wouldn't consume her. This is not some sob story, romance movie.
Her eyes closed once again, and finally stayed shut.

_______________________________________
I need Holy water phew
Dont @ me