twenty

"So someone kidnapped you just to scare you."
"Yep."
"That makes no sense."
I shook my head and tugged at my damp hair. "Maybe it does."
Chris was distant. He looked angry- furious really. Quietly furious. It was almost scary.
"Someone's just trying to rattle me." Brushing it off was easier than trying to figure it out. I would just chill and go sleep. Even though I'd apparently been asleep over a week. All I remembered was sleep, and darkness. No dreams, just void.

I slid out of Chris's trailer and managed to avoid questions and humans on the way back to mine. My body was still sore, and my head throbbed from thinking.
When I closed the door behind me, a yellow envelope caught my eye. It laid on the floor at my feet, untouched. My shaking fingers grasped it. Nothing on the outside, so I opened it without thinking.
My hands pulled out a dozen pictures. Of me. Asleep, on that metal table. I flipped through them slowly, taking them in. All were from different angles. I squinted, trying to catch my captor in the metal reflection, but saw nothing.
I stopped when i reached the last two photos.
One was of me asleep in my trailer, curled up in my sheets. It was taken from inside.
Another was of me and Evans the day we went to the feilds. It was taken a few feet away from the tree we fell asleep under.
I was asleep in his arms. My eyes were crossed out.

________________________________
Sorry this is short, i like cliff hangers:))