Chapter 1: An Introduction of Sorts

So you know the phrase where someone says two people are "two sides of the same coin"?

Well, that was Will and George, except they were both the same side of the same coin.

The two weren't opposites in any way but state of mind. Literally. George had a normally shaped head whereas Will's was abnormally square. The two were essentially BTEC clones of Leafy and Pyro, but they somehow managed to get along wonderfully. Occasionally, they would argue over football teams, or fake beef for attention, but overall they were pretty much perfect for each other in every way.

Until Stephen came along.

Stephen was everything that Will wanted and everything that George hated. Finally, the two could find something to disagree over besides football, and it was refreshing for those around them.

Now let's clear something up right off the bat. George didn't actually hate Stephen, if it hadn't been for Will's obsession with the bloke he might've even liked him. In a platonic way. George wasn't gay.

Will wasn't either but that was hard to tell when Stephen was around, the square-headed Brit was all over the ginger, like a fungus growing on a tree that had finally gotten a little too unsightly for George's liking. Like he knew fungus was good for the trees and all but he couldn't help getting that gnawing feeling that he should just take a hatchet to the tree and remove the problem at its source.

But no axes were being bought today and no gingers were being sliced in half, for this story is, of course, family-friendly pg clean.