Who Are You?

A/N: Hey Guys! Seeing how you absolutely LOVED the last chapter. I wrote this one as quickly as possible, despite being BOMBARDED by events today. I'm not gonna lie, I did encounter a few writer's block while making this, but I overcame them just for you guys. So here you go.

ATTENTION ALL READERS: So because Regina crossed the town line, her memory has been reverted back to time where before Emma came into town and before Henry knew he was adopted. So now Regina thinks everybody is still under her curse, and she doesn't know who: Elsa, Emma, Belle, Robin, Roland, Marian, and Neal( baby Neal and Neal Cassidy) are. On with the story.

Regina was smiling while she was unconscious. Her body enjoying the warmth Robin was giving to her.

"REGINA?! REGINA! Regina please... Come back to me..." His voice ringing in her ears. A tear fell on her face and she awoken.

Regina fluttered her eyes rapidly. Robin noticed this and immediately wiped away his tears. "Regina? Regina are okay?"

The black-haired woman fully opened her eyes to look right at the man's eyes, which were filled to the brim with water. Regina studied his face. He had blonde hair, stubble, a chiseled jaw, luscious lips, and blue eyes. She lost herself in his gaze. His eyes showed guilt, regret, and most importantly, pain.

"Regina?" he asked.

She shook her head, lifted herself to sit up, and looked around at her surroundings. She lowered her gaze down to her arm. It was absolutely pale and so was the rest of her body.

She looked up at the stranger and asked him with a cracked voice,"What happened?"

He flashed a wide smile at her and pulled Regina into an embrace," Regina! You're okay!"

The mayor was confused and had a puzzled look on her face. "Who is this man? Why is he hugging me?" she thought to herself.

Regina pushed on the blonde male's chest and separated them. "Who are you and why are you hugging me?!" she asked in her Evil Queen voice.

He moved his hands to her shoulders.

"Regina- Err... Milady, or your Majesty. Whatever suits you. Are you okay? You're acting weird."

Regina looked down to where his hands landed. "Where do you think you're putting those?!"

She could see the stranger staring intensely at her at the corner of her eyes and turned to look at him. The mayor lowered her shoulders and calmed down when she saw the sadness and longing in his eyes.

"Regina... D-Do you not remember me?" the man asked with a shaky voice, eyes shedding tears.

Regina studied his face more. She recognized him from the Enchanted Forest.

"I know exactly who you are."

He flashed his smile again and looked at her with hopeful eyes.

Regina continued, "Robin Hood of Locksley. You're a thief. An outlaw." He lowered his head, clearly hurt by her words.

"How do you know I'm the Evil Queen? How are you even here? I don't remember bringing you with the dark curse." Regina continued, not caring that she hurt that thief's feelings."

"Y-You mean- you don't remember the time we've spent together?" Asked Robin.

Regina responded with a harsher tone,"We. What do you mean: we. Like when you stole from me and my guards chased after you. Then yeah. I definitely remember the time we spent together."

A tear rolled down Robin's face. He sighed and stood up. "I don't wanna talk anymore. Let's just move on from this."

He turned around and began walking away with his head low.

Regina softened her angry expression and frowned. She now felt guilty for saying those things to him. Which was very unlike her since she is the Evil Queen.

"Sorry."

A word that Regina thought she would never say to a stranger, came out of her mouth.

Robin stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her,"What'd you say?"

Regina took a deep breath. "I said I was sorry."

The evil queen covered her mouth, shocked at her own words. "Why did I just say that?! This is so unlike me. Just what is this man doing to me." She scolded herself in her head.

Robin walked towards her with confident steps and a wide grin on his face. When he was standing in front of Regina he caressed her cheek with one hand and put the other on her forehead.

The queen's heart was beating so fast, she was scared it might pop out of her chest.

"How is he doing this to me?" she thought.

Regina looked up and stared into Robin's eyes. Heat rose up to her cheeks when Robin decided to wink at her.

"I accept your apology, your majesty. Say, uhm, you look kinda pale and you're freezing cold. Why don't we head to Granny's?" the outlaw said.

Regina shook her head and took a moment to comprehend what had just happened.

"Hey, I know a lot of stuff just went on in the moment we've met each other , but how do I know I can trust you to lead me somewhere else or hurt me? I am the Evil Queen after all."

"You're not evil. You're just misunderstood. You can trust me, mi' lady. I won't you." He told her with a warm expression on his face.

Regina could feel her cheeks grow even more red.

"You don't think I'm evil?" she asked in a soft whisper.

Robin moved his hands to her shoulders. "Of course not. You're just heart-broken, and not everybody can see that which is why they call you evil. But I can, which is why I don't think you're evil. Look you're really pale and freezing cold. Are you still capable of driving?" He replied.

"W-What?" Regina asked, still stunned at the thief's words.

"Can you still drive? Is that not your car over there." He repeated while pointing to Regina's vehicle.

She looked to where he was pointing. "Huh, that is my car." She said aloud. Regina turned her head to look back at Robin,"And yes, I can still drive. If, you're willing to walk me to my car."

"Sure thing, Milady." replied Robin, who stuck out his hand for Regina to take.

The queen placed her hand in Robin's and they walked to her car.

During their walk, Regina shivered and Robin, being the kind man he is, removed his jacket and rested it over her shoulders. That's when Regina saw it:

The lion tattoo.