Making Things Right

A/N: Hey guys! Long time no see/read! Vacation was awesome and I bursted with ideas for upcoming chapters! If you didn't already know, the snow monster Elsa created in Frozen is named Marshmallow, and he just "happens" to show up in this chapter! Anyway, on with the story.

Back at Granny's Diner:

Elsa appears, causing people to gasp. She takes a moment to look at the people gazing at her then shouts,"I'm looking for Robin Hood! Where is here?!"

Henry points his finger at the blonde and yells,"Guys! Guys! Guys! That's Elsa! The Ice Queen!"

Emma steps up and points her gun at Elsa. "Why do you need Robin?! I thought you wanted Regina to be frozen forever!"

Elsa backs away and puts her hands up to prove she's innocent.

"That was before. I regret my ways and now I want to save Regina." The ice queen tells the blonde.

"I find that very hard to believe!" Charming yells.

"Okay well, keep doubting me all you want, but Regina's body is freezing at the moment so I suggest we put this behind and find Robin before Regina can no longer move or speak again." Elsa replied.

Emma put down her gun and gave commands to her friends. "Fine. David, Hook, you're coming along. Mary Margeret, stay here with the baby. Gold, we could use some magical help."

Henry tugged his mother's arm. "Wait mom! Can I come too? I can help!"

Emma hesitated at first but slowly began nodding her head. "Okay kid, I guess so."

"Yes!"he cheered.

Elsa spoke up. "So it's settled then. Okay let's go."

Just when she was about to put her hand on the doorknob, Marian stood up and made an abrupt announcement.

"Wait! I would like to come with you. Robin is my husband after all."

Elsa furiously walked up to the brunette. "No way you're coming along! You'll only interfere!"she shouted.

Marion shook her head and backed away. "No! Look, I promise I won't get in the way of things. I've already acknowledged Robin's love for Regina and I want to help him save her in order for me to move on and for him and Roland to be happy."

Elsa searched Marion's eyes to see if she was lying. She wasn't, so Elsa took a step back. "If you say so... Okay you can come with us. Anyone elsa wanna tag along?"

A petite blonde stepped up and raised her hand. "Can I come? The name's Tinkerbell."

The ice queen's face lit up and she quickly ran up to the fairy to shake her hand. "Tinkerbell! Hi! Regina told me about you. Of course you can come along! You are the one who started it all, anyway."

Marion's face scrunched up. "What do you by the one who started it all?" The brunette asked.

Elsa looked at Tink then back at Marion. "No time to tell you about that. Right now we should be finding Robin. C'mon let's go!"

The group followed the ice queen out of the diner. When they stepped out, they all gasped in amazement at the sight of the frozen town. Elsa's eyes followed their gazes and she lowered her head in realization and shame of what she had done.

"Oh yeah... I may have caused an eternal winter in Storybrooke by the way..." Elsa said.

Hook turned his head and looked at her with anger. "Really love?! You could've warned us about this before we left! Do you know how bloody cold it is right now?!"